THT / THT
DGreen / Ariza
KCP / Ellington
Caruso / Bazemore now, McClung later
Rondo / Westbrook
McGee / Gasol
Hollins / Penberthy
Kidd / Fizdale

All we gotta do now is find replacements for Bradley, Kuzma, Dudley, Cook, Kieff, Henny :lol:, Waiters, and we gucci
Lol

tsunami papi available for mle?

Tsunami papi
Avery bradley
Melo
Mills

Could do worse.

If we lose Caruso and Schroeder for nothing it would be a complete disaster. Like I said earlier, it's just poor asset management.

Essentially we're going to end up trading Schroeder, Caruso, Kuzma, Harrell, KCP and the number 22 pick for Russell Westbrook 🤢🤮. We essentially gutted our team for one player

If we lose Caruso and Schroeder for nothing it would be a complete disaster. Like I said earlier, it's just poor asset management.

Essentially we're going to end up trading Schroeder, Caruso, Kuzma, Harrell, KCP and the number 22 pick for Russell Westbrook 🤢🤮. We essentially gutted our team for one player

Schroeder situation going this way was plausible for awhile.

Damn. Seems like the Hield deal was just pending Harrell opting in. But right before he opted in, wizard gm called lakers to offer up Westbrook. Rest was history

It was all Harrell fault lol

enough with the Dooms day scenarios. If we were to lose both Caruso & Schroeder for nothing it would sting, but they are still the favorites out West especially with Kawhi being out.

Ya'll wanted shooters they picked up 2/3 for the minimum, they brought back a rim protector & lob threat for the minimum. they still have the MLE to spend which will bring in a quality player. This is how things work when your built around stars your usually going to lack in depth & it's usually because of how expensive the team becomes.

I like Caruso & KCP, but Russ was still getting All NBA votes last season, it's worth the tradeoff of losing some role players especially when you take into account how much this preserves Bron in the regular season.

I’m passing up on that Caruso deal if that’s what he wanted. Great asset but that’s all that he is. An asset. I know we joke about Russ. But he will provide and is worth giving up Kuzma and Trezz. KCP not so much though.

Losing Caruso sucked also bc of our assets to trade later if needed

We either have guys making 40 mills, or 2 mill on this team. Those are all untradable

keeping Caruso meant being able to trade him later if you were deficient elsewhere .

enough with the Dooms day scenarios. If we were to lose both Caruso & Schroeder for nothing it would sting, but they are still the favorites out West especially with Kawhi being out.

Ya'll wanted shooters they picked up 2/3 for the minimum, they brought back a rim protector & lob threat for the minimum. they still have the MLE to spend which will bring in a quality player. This is how things work when your built around stars your usually going to lack in depth & it's usually because of how expensive the team becomes.

I like Caruso & KCP, but Russ was still getting All NBA votes last season, it's worth the tradeoff of losing some role players especially when you take into account how much this preserves Bron in the regular season.
I don’t understand this whole shooters thing

we need to prepare for playoffs and closing lineups. You trotting out Wayne Ellington to close games? Lol

I’ll pretend that Ariza and Ellington are our markieff and Mclemore.

we need to find our Caruso, kcp, Kuzma now.

Would you guys do Dwight Powell, Dorian Finney-Smith and Trey Burke for Schroder?

Powell is a bad contract (two years-$22M), but should be tradeable later on
DFS is legit good, but he's expiring after next season
Burke is filler at the back of the roster

It's really difficult finding a team for Schroder. I can't imagine being his agent. :lol:

Last edited:
It’s hilarious how our last two point guards played themselves. Shroeder and Bradley both look dumb.

Back
Top Bottom