**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y'all really are annoying sometimes

I don't think it's being weird at all. It's just looking at things through a critical lens. The decisions were making haven't been logical at all. We make a big swing and acquire one of the highest paid players in the league (with one of the worst contracts in the league) and pay three players a combined $131m then we start to get cheap when surrounding with talent? What's the point of getting Westbrook if we're not going to utilize every trade exception and resign everyone possible.

Look at the luxury tax bill that Brooklyn and Golden State are racking up. That's what it takes to win

I think they believe THT can replace some of what AC was
Albeit THT more of a scorer. I think he has the tools to be an ok defender he for sure gotta work on it tho lmao

but delusional 24/7
39B157C7-CE27-40A1-83DE-F9F9AA8DF0ED.gif

I don't think it's being weird at all. It's just looking at things through a critical lens. The decisions were making haven't been logical at all. We make a big swing and acquire one of the highest paid players in the league (with one of the worst contracts in the league) and pay three players a combined $131m then we start to get cheap when surrounding with talent? What's the point of getting Westbrook if we're not going to utilize every trade exception and resign everyone possible.

Look at the luxury tax bill that Brooklyn and Golden State are racking up. That's what it takes to win

Lmao GS isn't a contender. Who exactly have they signed other than Porter to a minimum deal. Or Brooklyn who let Dinwiddie and Jeff Green get away?

I would've given Rudy the mini MLE in a heartbeat. He's a big wing who can even play smallball 5 if necessary. 38% from 3, can still defend (especially around the rim), pretty much everything you need off the bench on a championship level team.

If it's between him and The Weeknd, Rudy gets that deal to me. ****, I would've matched on Caruso too (at least 4/32). Hopefully something else is afoot with Schroder. Looks like he's the backup PG right now. Which actually wouldn't be half bad.

End of the world doom and gloom lmao

it’s like that all over my Twitter TL too lmao

It's been like this for as long as i can remember on NT dudes was in the midst of championship runs & everything was negative :lol:, we have two top 10 players in the league, added another All NBA level talent to them &people are calling the offseason a failure because we lost out on a few role players. It's insanity :lol:

I would've given Rudy the mini MLE in a heartbeat. He's a big wing who can even play smallball 5 if necessary. 38% from 3, can still defend (especially around the rim), pretty much everything you need off the bench on a championship level team.

If it's between him and The Weeknd, Rudy gets that deal to me. ****, I would've matched on Caruso too (at least 4/32). Hopefully something else is afoot with Schroder. Looks like he's the backup PG right now. Which actually wouldn't be half bad.
Dude. Stop being annoying and delusional. You making too much sense

It's been like this for as long as i can remember on NT dudes was in the midst of championship runs & everything was negative :lol:, we have two top 10 players in the league, added another All NBA level talent to them &people are calling the offseason a failure because we lost out on a few role players. It's insanity :lol:
Fan base just do massive there’s always gonna be complaints lol

the Lebron signing was chaos
AD trade a lot of folks said lakers gave up too much
The signings of some of the 2020 run guys
Russ trade is still 50/50 RN lol

losing Caruso hurts tho but I hope that they wouldn’t have let him walk without skme sort of replacement plan
Either that or they go to chicago and try to work out a s&t after the fact??

Spoke to some lakers sources and they have offered the mle to patty. Just waiting for him.

so lakers will spend it.

Missed out on Rudy, but if they somehow get Derozan for the mini MLE...................................................

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom