**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Where will Reggie "Anthony Hamilton" Jackson go? I thought he earned another pay day.

I think if LA had the full MLE Derozan would be good to go. Only 3.7 mil difference but that's nearly 10 m. Derozan knew he was taking a paycut coming off 27.7 that's tuff.

Of course DS doesn't sign for the minimum, but if you can get him for 15 or so on 1 or 2 years on a "prove it" deal (basically his last contract) as your backup pg, that's essentially a steal in this market with his skillset. AND he's still a very tradeable asset come December. He can finally be a backup pg/super 6th man that he was destined for. Or somebody else's.

Reactions: DLF
Our Kuzma?
Log off please
Yes

Our Kuzma from the 2019–20 playoff run. And our Caruso and KCP from that same Run, you know guys who can actually play a little defense and close out games if you needed them to.
Definitely not this year’s version of those players but last

I want mills

He is a proven star in his role.

great alternative ball handler and one hell of a catch and shooter, dood is constantly on the move and FORCES guys to stay home.

He’s a handful for anyone chasing him around.

he’s proven time and time again he can hit big shots under bright lights also

At 6’ he’s not a defensive stopper, but he scraps and fights every single possession

he’s a winner, good piece to replace some of that energy we lost with AC

0E5340DF-88E9-429A-BCDE-77E65AE69458.jpeg

Derozen meeting with clippers

If they sign and trade it makes sense for him. He can take Kawhi spot this year and earn himself more money next summer.

Back
Top Bottom