**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reaves was getting torched in the 3rd but kept fighting and never sulked. I knew that jumper from the free throw line was going in. I’m excited for this guy.

Russy & Monk were amazing as well. Felt like AD didn’t play to his full potential and he still put up stupid numbers.

I’m glad we got Monk, Reaves, Melo (and even Nunn when get gets back). These are players that will never hesitate to shoot or get gun shy. Kcp would never have taken that shot Monk took. Kuz might’ve tried it, but it would’ve been a guarantee brick lol

AD the Captain with the big 33-17-4.

And maybe Vogel gotta let Russ be the Magicman, and have Big Game Bron James find a way to be a 3-point shooting Big Game James Worthy. So this way, the Lakeshow bring it back like Showtime.

Why does reaves play like its his 3rd or 4th year already. He really does. Dudes IQ is high level man. He can also spot up, fake and pull from mid range or drive and kick out. Another steal by the lakers

247596454_5224186240943191_5179635060510958264_n.jpg

Monk really reminds me of a young JR Smith on offense, he’s gonna take some wtf shots but he’s also gonna make some really tough ones in big spots.

Defense is still mid, but I believe we will eventually round to a top 10 kind of team.

*Russ trying to throw AD a lob a minute after hurting his knee was wild

Interested to see what happens to Monk and Reaves minutes when THT/Nunn/Ariza get back. Reaves probably gets buried on the bench and Monk going back to a 10-12 min range.

Been tellin folk MM11 can do it all offensively. They got him as a spot up guy, but he was attacking those closeouts tonight either getting all the way to the basket or pulling up free throw line. Even in iso at the end of the shot clock he gets where he wants. Too quick and too skilled.

Now defense on the other hand...............

Interested to see what happens to Monk and Reaves minutes when THT/Nunn/Ariza get back. Reaves probably gets buried on the bench and Monk going back to a 10-12 min range.

Been tellin folk MM11 can do it all offensively. They got him as a spot up guy, but he was attacking those closeouts tonight either getting all the way to the basket or pulling up free throw line. Even in iso at the end of the shot clock he gets where he wants. Too quick and too skilled.

Now defense on the other hand...............
First nunn will take all of rondos and some of Austins minutes.
Tht will take a little bit of monk, Westbrook, lebron mins.
ariza will take half of Melos mins

Reaves is nice. Plays with composure and like he knows what he’s doing. Good shooter and gives effort. Great find!

First nunn will take all of rondos and some of Austins minutes.
Tht will take a little bit of monk, Westbrook, lebron mins.
ariza will take half of Melos mins

If melo ain't feeling it shooting wise I will be happy that Ariza will eat that time up and play some defense.

Russ might have to go solo and take down his 2nd home tonight

Back
Top Bottom