**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let’s go spurs

**** these sorry *** losers. ***** *** laker team lead by plastic surgery face *****, sorry *** loser Westbrook, unibrow ugly ***, Michael Scott looking sorry *** coach.
Imagine your superstar PF being such a ***** *** ***** that in a close game, he needs 48 year old rondo to lead them to victory
IDK bro..
I wanna see this team lose by 20 plus
1635304809046.gif

I hope Vogel understands one day that Rondo and Russ should NEVER be on the floor at the same time...

Screenshot_20211026-202020_Facebook.jpg
Not just defense but think about the offense with rondo holding ball for 14 seconds and turning Russ into a spot up shooter. Makes no sense

I don’t know if you meant it but it low key may be true. Live play by play whining :smh:

I would say knowledge wise...we have some of the worst fans...

It's not bad here. We do complain but fans do that.

But some of the Laker FB groups I used to be in.

Lord they would say some pretty stupid things man.

How you lump me into that when I was referring to the line up of Russ & Rondo? :lol:
He had us pegged as rondo and russ

I’ll be rondo. Old washed and useless one good play (post) every 5 days. Trash in between

This is why you get Russ as your #3.

Bron got tonight off, I'm guessing AD off tomorrow night, Russ + one or the other is enough to keep adding W's AD wouldn't have been able to get "alone".

I would say knowledge wise...we have some of the worst fans...

It's not bad here. We do complain but fans do that.

But some of the Laker FB groups I used to be in.

Lord they would say some pretty stupid things man.

[Lebron misses a three]

my dad: TRADE HIM! GET RID OF THAT GUY!

could just be the old man in him talking though :lol:

Watched the game on tape delay aka DVR and....

Monk and Reaves will eventually make people forget KCP and Caruso.

Kuzmelo Anthony did his best Kuz impression tonight, going 1 for 7 overall, 0 for 4 from deep, and finishing with 4 weak *** points.

DJ and DH played 34 combined minutes tonight and scored a combined 13 points, grabbed 17 rebounds, and blocked 4 shots - exactly what we need from them every night....So Valuable, even in today's game of softies.

Had that been Trez and Gasol, we woulda got 34 combined minutes, 12 points, 6 rebounds, and 0 blocks.

Good win tonight, but perimeter defense needs work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom