**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ/AB
Baze/Reaves
Bron
AD/Melo
DJ/Dwight

I said the other day that the Lakers will be making some type of move before the trade deadline…and it’s not going to be RW 😂

These are just the guys playing currently…with the exception of Monk who may be out of the rotation for now since he can’t/won’t defend. So where does Ellington, Nunn, Monk and THT all fit in? Especially since they’re all kinda that 2 guard position. Not counting on Trevor to stay healthy in 2021 so if THT can’t be a wing defender this season I think the writing might be on the wall…

It’s crazy what can happen when we play a little defense and stop turning the damn ball over. When Melo is on, that dude does not miss, but when he’s offC he’s OFF. But let’s give it up for Reaves. This dude deserves the playing time that he’s getting, and when he’s in the game he’s making an impact on both sides of the ball.

Lol at fans celebrating like we won a title again like vs the spurs

I’ll change my tune once we go on a 5-0 run

Russ/AB
Baze/Reaves
Bron
AD/Melo
DJ/Dwight

I said the other day that the Lakers will be making some type of move before the trade deadline…and it’s not going to be RW 😂

These are just the guys playing currently…with the exception of Monk who may be out of the rotation for now since he can’t/won’t defend. So where does Ellington, Nunn, Monk and THT all fit in? Especially since they’re all kinda that 2 guard position. Not counting on Trevor to stay healthy in 2021 so if THT can’t be a wing defender this season I think the writing might be on the wall…
They gotta trade Nunn for a SF that can defend.

Reactions: DLF
bc7qkcxf2jw71.jpg

They gotta trade Nunn for a SF that can defend.
Can’t think of any SF in that $5 mil salary range, you have any ideas?

I’m sure I’ll catch some heat for this but I think THT would have to be included for salary purposes…just looking at guys who aren’t in the current rotation that would mean THT (9-10 mil), Nunn ($5), and Ellington ($2.6)…add one more player like DJ all of a sudden that’s $20 mil worth of salary which should be more than enough to grab a competent wing.

1635596462538.jpeg

It’s time… 😂😂

I’m sure I’ll catch some heat for this but I think THT would have to be included for salary purposes…just looking at guys who aren’t in the current rotation that would mean THT (9-10 mil), Nunn ($5), and Ellington ($2.6)…add one more player like DJ all of a sudden that’s $20 mil worth of salary which should be more than enough to grab a competent wing.

1635596462538.jpeg

It’s time… 😂😂
Four names:

Kenrich Williams (Thunder, $2M)
Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavs, $4M)
Josh Jackson (Pistons, $5M)
Justin Holiday (Pacers, $6M)

DFS is probably the guy I want the most, but I'm not sure the Mavs would be interested in Nunn. Pelinka seems to like dealing with Presti, but Williams is making too little compared to Nunn (swap him for Monk?). Jackson is erratic. Holiday is good, but I think the Pacers only move him if they keep sucking or another guard goes down.

1635596462538.jpeg

It’s time… 😂😂
0 chance tht is traded

klutch plus he’s only 20. Giving up on him now is just foolish. You either believe in him or u don’t

Four names:

DFS is probably the guy I want the most, but I'm not sure the Mavs would be interested in Nunn. Pelinka seems to like dealing with Presti, but Williams is making too little compared to Nunn (swap him for Monk?). Jackson is erratic. Holiday is good, but I think the Pacers only move him if they keep sucking or another guard goes down.
That’s a good list. I hate Williams haircut though.

I think Ellington would be moved before monk depending on defense when he’s back

DJ just doesn’t work man. Get the kings on the phone. Jones needs to be a laker. Younger version of Jordan

or better yet go and get a defensive 4 and start AD at the 5

Because y'all know I like bigs WHO CAN BALL, I'm going to give Jordan 15 more games to get his play and his head together before saying he should go.

Same amount of games I gave Gasol last year before realizing he was not a championship fit for the team.

Jerami would be an unreal fit for the lakers. Been a fan since he was in okc with russ. How would the lake show get him though?

Jerami would be an unreal fit for the lakers. Been a fan since he was in okc with russ. How would the lake show get him though?
Tht 9.5 mill
Nunn 5 mill
Monk 2.6 mill.

Or if the lakers made a trade exception for Caruso they coulda just traded tht for him straight up but we didn’t bc Jeanie too cheap

Four names:

Knowing Rob and how the Lakers operate you see them making a move for small fish players like the ones listed here?

Knowing Rob and how the Lakers operate you see them making a move for small fish players like the ones listed here?
We have nearly 0 trade assets. Tht is it. 9.5 mill. Most we can get is a player in the 12-13 mill range. If we are trading tht that means he sucks so bad that no other team would want him anyways. The idea that we would trade tht after choosing him over Caruso and plus his klutch connection means we have failed miserably this year.

he’s bringing up cheap players bc a more realistic option is Nunn as a trade asset. 5 mill is all he makes. So you can only bring back an appx 5 mill a year player.

Back
Top Bottom