**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ has one of the lowest basketball IQ I ever seen

are there any psychologists in here that can explain him decision making for me? The high risk passes. The 3s with 22 secs left in shot clock

T8zLX7hGVOEPW2PbAcJ3LIjGTWm1YkPaNlaMYmcrLfg.png

Reaves gotta stop being scared and let that thang fly

He's gonna be a solid player if he works on his shiftiness.

Exactly one month ago....

Melo gonna make a huge impact. Carmelo imo the one will be the Lakers' most lethal threat from deep. Glen rice type impact on O, something Kuz couldn't do on a consistent basis for this team.

Tbqh I can see AD, Bron, Russ, and Melo all average 20 for the season. Not sure if that's ever been done before on one team - 4 players averaging 20 or more.
I see the vision

Last edited:
I'm normally on this side but it's because we're only 6 game in and we've already had a historic blow lead to a trash team, down double digits to bad teams (like last night). Russ and his ugly *** turnovers, then Bron came back and 7 more turnovers. AD rubbing his knees every play. Dudes injured in October. It's a lot already. :lol:

Don't get me wrong this team definitely has it's flaws, but i think as a whole people are overreacting to issues we knew would be prevalent & were gonna take a minute to sort out. I don't think this team has some big holes, but this isn't the league with the KD Warriors. Every contender has some big issues they have to deal with.

Hoping they use this weak schedule to really start building chemistry. It sucks that THT & Nunn are out tho, because i feel like those two are gonna play a major role going forward.

Back
Top Bottom