**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wish we had someone who plays just like Draymond Green. This team needs a leader who can take over a game by making others better and more dangerous.

Dray can control the game on both ends without even scoring. Imagine how valuable that is, a consistent impact player who can dictate a lot of game situations and affect the outcome by having subpar stats and numbers yet he is super valuable as a playmaker, defender, and floor general. Key reason GSW is 11-1 and now the favorites to win the West.

Eye test > stats all day long

Remember we won 3 games out of 7 only bc melo shot 70% from 3. And we BARELY win those games. Took OT to beat spurs, hornets. Team is about a .400 team til lebron gets back.

I wish we had someone who plays just like Draymond Green. This team needs a leader who can take over a game by making others better and more dangerous.

Dray can control the game on both ends without even scoring. Imagine how valuable that is, a consistent impact player who can dictate a lot of game situations and affect the outcome by having subpar stats and numbers yet he is super valuable as a playmaker, defender, and floor general. Key reason GSW is 11-1 and now the favorites to win the West.

Eye test > stats all day long
That's what DeAndre Jordan is for

124328A7-046D-4F3D-B637-95EE8942149A.jpeg

I'm not much of a stats guy but Eye bet the soft *** Timberwolves are killing us in points in the paint and I bet more than half of our field goals attempts are three pointers and they probably out rebounding us by 50.

Inside-out but these Lakers aren't high IQ'd enough to realize it. That's why they keep chucking up a hundred threes game after game thinking they can copycat the Warriors.

Dumb coaches.

That's what DeAndre Jordan is for
Such a bad attempt at sarcasm smh

That lineup with AD starting at the 5 didn't pan out too well did it.

AD may get a clearer lane to operate inside on offense, but when AD plays center the Lakers are going to suffer on defense, especially when the 5 he guarding is brand name like KAT. And there's a a lot of other solid big men that'll give AD problems especially the playoff teams. AD gonna get worn out the more and more the season progresses the more he plays the center position. Lakers need a Dray type or Jerami Grant type playing alongside AD if AD want to play 60% of his minutes at center.

Maybe I'm crazy....

Not looking to deep into this one.

You don't score a bucket for 7 min, what do you expect?

Maybe I'm crazy....

Not looking to deep into this one.

You don't score a bucket for 7 min, what do you expect?
Lakers got AD and Russ and Melo. I find it hard to believe that neither of these guys had the fire and will to take over. At home. Against an inferior squad who had lost 6 in a row.

That's what we should expect. For one of these "stars" to take over.

Big Game just said rn he "was shocked." He peobably expected or kept waiting for one of the Big 3 to take over I'm sure of it. But crickets. Because

This Lakers team is weak af.

Last edited:
Bron will mask a lot but thats annoying becasue he old and shouldnt have to lol
and even then you cant rely on that day in day out for the season gotta save it for the Offs lol

Lakers are 23rd in 3 point attempts
Eye Test > stats.

When they lose, it's because they're bricking from three and more often than not they lost the points in the paint battle.

When they win, the Lakers were either red hot from deep or they kill the opponent inside the paint.

You can spit out all these numbers all you want but right now this team ain't sniffing the 2nd round if they keep this up.

Eye Test > stats.

When they lose, it's because they're bricking from three and more often than not they lost the points in the paint battle.

When they win, the Lakers areceirher hot from deep or they kill the opponent inside the paint.

You can spit out all these numbers all you want but right now this team ain't sniffing the 2nd round if they keep this up.
I'm just tryna figure out what you're talking about. You keep contradicting yourself

Back
Top Bottom