**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Block that dude bro. He's annoying
Block me for speaking facts. That’s fine

block AD also bc he’s down on this team too

8F2C0110-FC44-4431-9685-3B09FAAFFF95.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea we're stuck with Russ. This thread is basically a season long AA meeting as we try to come to grips with everything that entails and give one another support as best we can. Maybe I'm delusional but I still think it can work but that's predicated on Russ being less Russ than he has before and growing as a player

Yea we're stuck with Russ. This thread is basically a season long AA meeting as we try to come to grips with everything that entails and give one another support as best we can. Maybe I'm delusional but I still think it can work but that's predicated on Russ being less Russ than he has before and growing as a player
No

I’m delusional

Ton of time but it doesn't look great.

It’s painful how true this is :lol:

imo this season is a wash with him.

next season someone will take that gigantic expiring contract off our hands.

Reactions: DLF
I think they said he isn't close to being back.

Wonder when Bron comes back...
Bron is now day to day. I imagine he comes back game after next.
Nunn I heard was “not close”

tht is “probable” for tomorrow BTW

Back
Top Bottom