**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2nd round? Yall got high hopes.
The moment we executed the Russell Westbrook trade, I pegged us as a second round exit team. I think we'll end up in the 4 to 6 range in the final seating and probably when a dog fight of a first-round series only to lose to a true contender in the second round.

LHz4nTcdoDMS5MveKzwM5ZyahwFWiWl7BN8BCkKj9Mk.jpg

The only team in the west that scares me is Golden State.

A healthy AD is going to give Ayton, Gobert and Jokic that work.

Am I crazy? Why is everyone so negative around here?
I’m rocking with a healthy Lebron and AD in the playoffs until proven otherwise.

If you don’t believe they will be healthy in the playoffs than that’s a legit concern and I would agree with you, but until it happens I’m rocking with the Lakers to win the ring.

The only team in the west that scares me is Golden State.

A healthy AD is going to give Ayton, Gobert and Jokic that work.

Am I crazy? Why is everyone so negative around here?
I’m rocking with a healthy Lebron and AD in the playoffs until proven otherwise.

If you don’t believe they will be healthy in the playoffs than that’s a legit concern and I would agree with you, but until it happens I’m rocking with the Lakers to win the ring.

You aren't crazy.

People just see things differently.

If some of these loses weren't so embarrassing with AD and Russ playing, I would feel a little better.

But a guy in year 19 isn't solving all the problems the Lakers have.

I hope I'm wrong. I want nothing more than this team to win a chip. But I just don't see it.

Was about to say, just like last year there's no unbeatable teams. Warriors look great now but they rely on a lot of guys with no real playoff experience. Health is gonna be the biggest factor..like last year

You aren't crazy.

People just see things differently.

If some of these loses weren't so embarrassing with AD and Russ playing, I would feel a little better.

But a guy in year 19 isn't solving all the problems the Lakers have.

I hope I'm wrong. I want nothing more than this team to win a chip. But I just don't see it.

Normally I would agree with you, but I just saw “that guy” be the best player on the floor like 15 months ago in route to winning a chip.

Maybe I’m a fool, but I still think playoff lebron is a top 3 player in the league and that a healthy Lebron + a healthy AD can lead us to a title no matter who the role players are.

Things could go terribly wrong this season, OR the Lakers could catch some lucky breaks like the Suns did last year. No one knows for sure…

I don’t really bother with predictions, would rather just rather enjoy the process along the way…however the season unfolds.

My boys asked me if I wanted to go in 00. I was like nah let's just go next year :lol:. Went in 01 and posted in front of the coliseum. Passing blunts and bottles with randoms lol

Nice to see GP2 ballin for the Warriors, Kerr's system has gotten the best out of him. Curry's and Dray's leadership having tremendous influence on guys like Payton, Poole, Kuminga, Porter, Wiggins, are all responding. Heck even Bjelica making big contributions.

Too bad Lakers could never find a role for GP2 thus he never made the roster. Dude has matured and is playing impact basketball in his role with GSW.

Lakers betta figure this **** out quick or else Curry, Klay, and Dray bout to tie Bron in rings in half the amount of trips to the Finals lol

Last edited:
Russ seems to have less lift this year. Missed dunks. Dunks that barely cleared the rim and rattled in. Is it just Father Time?

Back
Top Bottom