**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

"...dot com" sounds so ugly when naming something, gonna call it "the Crypt" or something. "Cryp House"?

Staples in Carson still going strong unlike OfficeMaxDepot but I guess the business hasn't been booming like that for a long time

"...dot com" sounds so ugly when naming something, gonna call it "the Crypt" or something. "Cryp House"?

Staples in Carson still going strong unlike OfficeMaxDepot but I guess the business hasn't been booming like that for a long time
Poor lakers owners. 700 mill huh? Poor thing probably wanted a billi but got 700 mill. No wonder they didn’t resign Caruso.

I get it!

Lakers owners (AEG owns the arenas) continue to take W’s with bibigo deal, arena name deal and saving money not resigning their draft pick and free agent(s)

Lakers fans on the other hand continue to take L’s

It’s kinda weird

but as someone who invests in crypto this is crazy

but just weird to call it the crypto arena lol

Honestly, I’m not even against the name change at all. Happens to arenas often, and to be straight up, I don’t remember the last time I’ve actually stepped foot inside a Staples/Office Depot. It’s probably been YEARS :lol:

Honestly, I’m not even against the name change at all. Happens to arenas often, and to be straight up, I don’t remember the last time I’ve actually stepped foot inside a Staples/Office Depot. It’s probably been YEARS :lol:

I get a name change and business is business, but aside from the fact that its been Staples Center through some golden years of LA sports (basketball and hockey championships and Taylor Swift concerts lol), "crypto.com Arena" is just a terrible name. I could accept it if it was just a simple brand name, but the "dot com" ugh

34D83B21-9312-42C4-A96C-76B9F92C15ED.jpeg

Man I used to really like this site for Laker content…but this is nonsense. Yes I know it’s a spoof on the LA Times article but the point remains, not funny and who cares?

I missed this earlier. I'm imagining an article like, "Rich Paul's new GF: who is 'Adele'?" :lol:

Lakers just need to move period they will have the worst arena in the city in a couple years

that prime center downtown location is so nice though. tear down crypto.com arena, build a new state of the art arena. play in Ontario or somewhere in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom