**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If AD ain't going to dominate, this team won't go anywhere regardless if Bron is in. Need to get his head outta his ***.

Reason AD gets so much heat from Laker fans is because we know what a true superstar is like and we know what AD has the potential to do.

He gotta step his mentality up and not rely on Lebron to be the leader. He should’ve took this matchup personally and tried to send a message to Giannis. Instead Giannis walked him down all game.

With that said, I was happy with the effort tonight. Monk, Ellington and Melo couldn’t hit any threes and we were still in the game til the end. Good job.

Now let’s get lebron back on Friday and start our season fr.

If a few of those threes drop in the 4th, it's a different game.

Probably the only loss recently where we feel ok...

I REALLY wish THT hit that corner 3 towards the end of the game. If he can hit those out team will be so deadly.

Imma say it again..I'm guessing yall never watched AD in Nola :lol:. When the trade first happened I called him an elite garbage man. He has the look of a guy that should be able to put in work like Giannis but that's never been his game

59AC4B8C-CBBA-4674-9B50-FB465498C11E.jpeg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Imma say it again..I'm guessing yall never watched AD in Nola :lol:. When the trade first happened I called him an elite garbage man. He has the look of a guy that should be able to put in work like Giannis but that's never been his game

It's not like he's never done it in NO or even when he's been here. He's way too content to just not be assertive especially in scenarios where somebody is going at him. He's probably not going to shift his mentality at this point, which is concerning going into the post Bron era.

AD is disinterested. It’s frustrating and disappointing but I won’t worry about him until Bron is back.

It's not like he's never done it in NO or even when he's been here. He's way too content to just not be assertive especially in scenarios where somebody is going at him. He's probably not going to shift his mentality at this point, which is concerning going into the post Bron era.
content with that one title.

certain players stay hungry to win

ad is not one of them

Aite we’re going a little far with the AD hate :lol:

This is November and as long he’s healthy for the playoffs, I trust and believe that he’ll step his game up to another level.

It's not necessarily that he can't do it, it's the way he does it. He needs others to create for him and he'll clean up after guys. He'll flash some ball handling and playmaking and show what he's capable of now and then but that was never his bread and butter. It's like he has arrested development or something and never quite turned the corner as a #1 option outside the bubble really

How many games has AD showed up this season?
We all saw Kat embarrass him last week and a lot of people blew it off like it’s no big deal.

Lakers won’t be great until he plays up to his potential. Not sure if anyone is holding this dude accountable but his effort is just unacceptable, I’m sorry.

It's not necessarily that he can't do it, it's the way he does it. He needs others to create for him and he'll clean up after guys. He'll flash some ball handling and playmaking and show what he's capable of now and then but that was never his bread and butter. It's like he has arrested development or something and never quite turned the corner as a #1 option outside the bubble really

This is facts. He’s an elite finisher and cleanup man. But I’ve watched him get locked up too many times by Draymond to believe AD is a Dirk/Embiid level big man.

Back
Top Bottom