**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We took D’lo over lavine, ball over Tatum and Mitchell, traded D’lo for Lopez etc etc.

not saying we are terrible but let’s not act like one bad move bring them down a whole notch. Not to mention wieseman hasn’t really played. Let’s be as patient with him as we wanna be with our garage team right now

Ball over Tatum I’ll give you. That was really dumb in hindsight. The LA hometown kid hype was ridiculous.

Dlo was the right pick at the time though. I’ll stand on that.

The comparison is taking Okefor over Dlo. That what’s the warriors did. That’s what the lakers avoided. Now, LaMelo is way better than Dlo will be but at least the lakers made the right pick. Lakers didn’t develop Dlo right, Dlo had 0 interest in defense and the lakers couldn’t sit around waiting for him to develop.

The warriors missed so badly. Imagine how raw that team would be with LaMelo. Thank god. Even if they didn’t like LaMelo long term, in terms of trade value they screwed that pick up badly. LaMelo could pull you almost any star in the league. Wiseman still has value because of his potential/age, but if you don’t think they screwed that pick up badly you’re a warriors homer in my eyes.

We took D’lo over lavine, ball over Tatum and Mitchell, traded D’lo for Lopez etc etc.

not saying we are terrible but let’s not act like one bad move bring them down a whole notch. Not to mention wieseman hasn’t really played. Let’s be as patient with him as we wanna be with our garage team right now

nah. It was Randle over Lavine

Be interesting to see if once Bron comes back if Vogel staggers THT's minutes with Russ together. Think that would be most effective for both and it eliminates the opportunity for Rondo/Russ altogether with THT being that secondary ball handler. And you can in theory get more Bron x AD 2 man action.

Be interesting to see if once Bron comes back if Vogel staggers THT's minutes with Russ together. Think that would be most effective for both and it eliminates the opportunity for Rondo/Russ altogether with THT being that secondary ball handler. And you can in theory get more Bron x AD 2 man action.

A THT/Russ combo would be interesting. THT can be careless with the ball at times as well.

I think you take your lumps with AD and Westbrook because that's who will be on the floor when Bron rests come playoff time.

Imperative they build chemistry.

I think you take your lumps with AD and Westbrook because that's who will be on the floor when Bron rests come playoff time.

Imperative they build chemistry.

Of course. I think the lineup to close games is going to be Russ/whatever shooter is hot/THT/Bron/AD so they definitely should get run at the beginning and end of halves/ lgames. Just thinking about lineups to best sustain offense during the game. DJ really needs to be eliminated from the rotation altogether.

vogel not doing this he gonna still throw rondo/russ lineups lol

9ua9gmqrvf081.jpg

Back
Top Bottom