**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

we better not lose to the kings. they really suck.
gus_that_s_very_interesting-500x244.gif

Not worried at all

team will figure it out. Russ will learn to improve his IQ. Lebron will get younger as season goes on. AD will play center soon. Vogel will finally finish the “coaching for idiots” book soon.

we will be champions!!

this is why you get Russ. This is why you let Caruso the trash man walk. Long live Jeanie and her checkbook

Lol at much earlier comment about how Russ is outplaying Hield and how nobody wants to talk about it

russ would need to outplay Hield Caruso and kcp on any given night to justify that trade.

This team sucks and the worst part about it is that it's not even fun to watch. The 2018 team with LeBron and the young guys was fun to watch because they played hard. This team doesn't play smart, doesn't play together and doesn't even try to play defense. I'm getting to the point where I don't even enjoy watching games anymore.
We haven't had a single comfortable win in the entire season. According to most metrics, we are a bottom 10 team in the league.

When we first signed Westbrook and put this team together, I knew we weren't a championship contender but I at least thought it would be fun to watch in the regular season. This team sucks to watch, we're barely going to make a playoffs and we're going to hand our pick to New Orleans

This team sucks and the worst part about it is that it's not even fun to watch. The 2018 team with LeBron and the young guys was fun to watch because they played hard. This team doesn't play smart, doesn't play together and doesn't even try to play defense. I'm getting to the point where I don't even enjoy watching games anymore.
We haven't had a single comfortable win in the entire season. According to most metrics, we are a bottom 10 team in the league.

When we first signed Westbrook and put this team together, I knew we weren't a championship contender but I at least thought it would be fun to watch in the regular season. This team sucks to watch, we're barely going to make a playoffs and we're going to hand our pick to New Orleans
Yup

i usually last 1 quarter before I’m disgusted with what I’m watching. It’s the anti-showtime. I’ve said it many times: extremely unlikeable team

Russ
DJ just strolling out there.
AD taking quarters off
Team celebrating like we won a title after every victory. (Remember the “I can’t be believe we signed monk” comments lol)
Cheap ownership
Weird rotations

The GM in me can’t see a possible way this big 3 gets split up. It’ll be triple double watch next season too.

Ya. Defense is overrated.

“the hell with defense. Give me guys that can shoot”

we got shooters!!!!! Whooooo

You know I had said earlier before the season started that we would be near .500 thru our first 20 and that the Russ experiment would be ugly and the reason why

but he been playing solid for like 3 weeks now.The main reason for the struggles is on Vogel man lol

Back
Top Bottom