**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shouldve kept caruso. He wouldve locked up fox or heild in those situations. Kept tht to rot in the bench during clutch time

this team has low IQ and no defense

9319A609-6C7E-410F-8AA4-31B834F51613.jpeg

Tired of the talk AD… is he looking in the mirror when saying these things?

Alex Caruso is so overrated

I’d get him for the vet min but honestly, for Jeanie to have to shell out 30 mill for him that’s too rich. Although I want the lakers to win, I also have to be empathic to Jeanie and her pockets. The pandemic has decimated her bank account and we need ownership to be happy and have all the amenities available to them so they can recruit better for us.

is there a gofundme to help Jeanie? If we go to a game, is there a tip jar?

I don’t want any of the doubters to celebrate when we win a title.

when Nunn and Ariza are back. And when DAJ gets into season shape. We gonna run the league.
#nevaLost

Instead of keep getting frustrated about blowing leads and wondering why we keep losing to bad teams, it's because we're one of the bad teams. Good teams don't make these mistakes. I normally don't get too high or low but this season over. I don't see a turnaround happening.

Instead of keep getting frustrated about blowing leads and wondering why we keep losing to bad teams, it's because we're one of the bad teams. Good teams don't make these mistakes. I normally don't get too high or low but this season over. I don't see a turnaround happening.
I recall after the first OKC blowout me saying something like “maybe the lakers going up 26 wasn’t the real lakers. Maybe the team that gave up the lead was the real lakers”

I was laughed off the thread

Westbrook has been pretty good lately, wouldn’t have him high on the list of team concerns at the moment.

Besides the obvious health concerns, my list kinda goes like this…and some of these might seem like duplicates

1. Poor effort
2. Stars not consistently playing at an elite level
3. Vogel’s rotations
4. Vogel not adapting to this year’s roster
5. Russell’s turnovers and shot selection
6. DJ being on the roster period 😂

Reactions: DLF
Westbrook has been pretty good lately, wouldn’t have him high on the list of team concerns at the moment.

Besides the obvious health concerns, my list kinda goes like this…and some of these might seem like duplicates

1. Poor effort
2. Stars not consistently playing at an elite level
3. Vogel’s rotations
4. Vogel not adapting to this year’s roster
5. Russell’s turnovers and shot selection
6. DJ being on the roster period 😂
My “this is why you get Russ” jokes have taken a huge hit lately

people say the coach is always the scapegoat.

well if you cant even get your players motivated to beat trash *** teams are you even nba coach material?

Back
Top Bottom