**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’m thankful the Kings sat Barnes and Holmes so we can have a competitive triple OT game that was a blast to watch

just wait til Nunn and Ariza….

striveforgreatness
huntfor18

They not playing defense man lol

frank thinks daj is helping but the eye test and numbers prove that wrong. Overwhelmingly too lol

And really the worst part is the rebounding.

Game could have and should have been over if they just grabbed rebounds.

Entire team including coaching staff is just low IQ., even Bron. Goofy *** taking all them dumb 3s. Not securing rebounds, it's frustrating as hell to watch. I turned it off after the 2nd OT.

Didn't get a chance to see much of the game last night, but from the sounds of it that was probably a good thing.

Looking at the box score I see Bron and AD shot 2/18 from 3...so sounds like a game they deserved to lose.

Why didn't Austin Reaves play?

Anytime you can trade depth and team identity away, you have to do it.
Anytime you can trade two elite defenders, one good 3 point shooter and 1 ELITE three point shooter (Caruso, hield, kcp) for a fashionista turnover machine Russ. You have to do it

qd2o6sbnb6281.jpg

the-lakers-oh-no-we-suck-again.jpg

Lakers need throw all their chips in on being a good offensive team, and just hope to not be a dumpster fire on defense.

If it was up to me I'd start Monk over Bradley and either go Melo or Dwight depending on the opponent.

Way less DJ (if at all), more D39, more staggering Russ & THT, and Reaves will be in the rotation somehow.

But none of that matters if AD and Lebron don't improve their shot selection, effort on the boards and commitment to defense.

3 games out of 3rd seed but we can easily be in the 12th spot too with those few lucky wins with melo shooting 90 percent from 3 in OT.

3 games out of 3rd also means we have to string together like 6 straight while the teams above us all go on 2-4 game losing streak and then continue that trend. Lol why would that happen?

Losing to OKC/SAC/MIN/BOS is so corny especially when you have double digits leads and proceed to give it up. Those games come back and bite you in the *** when it's seeding time. Just like the SAC game last year after Bron came back.

Still, Bron has missed half of the games and regardless of last night, he gets you at least those OKC games. Still plenty season left. To hope at least.

Still, gonna need to make a move and pray for something on the buyout market.

T.Ross+Mo Bamba/Harrison Barnes/Jerami Grant/Cedi Osman :emoji_pray:

only thing that would save the season for the lakers is for Kyrie to hurry up and get vaccinated, return and for the Nets to dominate the league

this way it wouldn’t matter if we made the Hield trade, kept Caruso, fired coach etc. it would all be moot anyways

Back
Top Bottom