**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ has played better but turnovers still a concern. Like just have a 2.5 to 1 assist to TO ratio and I’ll be happy. Not asking for Chris Paul elite ratio

right now Russ is getting 1.8 assists for every 1 turnover. It’s really bad. For reference, CP is at 4.5 to 1

Russ has played better but turnovers still a concern. Like just have a 2.5 to 1 assist to TO ratio and I’ll be happy. Not asking for Chris Paul elite ratio

right now Russ is getting 1.8 assists for every 1 turnover. It’s really bad. For reference, CP is at 4.5 to 1
Why use CP3 the “Point God” for a reference point? Almost everyone’s assist to turnover ratio will look bad in comparison to him. L

For a better example we can look at Lebron…6.5 assists to about 4 turnovers per game…or Harden 9.2 to 5 … or Trae Young 9.2 to 4 …. And so forth and so on.

Russ will have some lots of average turnover games…3-4, and some occasional high turnover games which are def problematic. But overall I think he’s just slightly above average when it comes to turning the ball over. But his are definitely LOUDER than most of the league 😂

They ain't lying....

im-fine-little-boy.gif

No one fears any team in the league lol…what are we, a bunch of 8 year olds? Who thinks like this for real anymore

Back
Top Bottom