**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kenrich Williams would be a good get. No to those other two trade proposals though.
Too bad he ain’t a sexy name

Have the lakers recently gone after a non-sexy name?

waiters. Jr smith. Deandre. Rondo for the 4th time. Marc gasol (when we had McGee). ISAISAH ****ING THOMAS 3 months ago.

Do you guys think AD is going to play the 5 full time now? Cause at $20 mil Grant isn’t coming off the bench….

Lebron getting healthy again and showing that he can still play at an mvp level completely changes everything. All that doom and gloom **** is gone if lebron stays healthy and performs. The team is starting to gel and I’m excited for what’s in store.

Lebron getting healthy again and showing that he can still play at an mvp level completely changes everything. All that doom and gloom **** is gone if lebron stays healthy and performs. The team is starting to gel and I’m excited for what’s in store.

wish we didn’t have to rely on him so much. He should be coasting and saving himself for the playoffs ideally

let’s see how we do these next 5 games going into Christmas before we get too excited. DAL, MEM, CHI, PHX, SAS. If we go at least 4-1, then we’ve turned a corner imo

Don't need them to JUST beat PHX and BKN but like those games against MIL & LAC in 2020, that's when I knew we were ready to go win a chip.

We’re out 3 rotation players.
I expect the following:

Russ/AB/Reaves/Lebron/AD
Ellington/Melo/Bazemore/DJ off the bench.

I like the thought of Myles Turner tho because it would let AD do what he wants which is not play the 5 ever :lol:

Turner elite rim protector and a respectable stretch threat. Vogel would get to play 2 bigs lol

Y’all spinning your wheels. Nobody wants THT on a 2 year deal (3rd year option he is going to opt out).

best we will get is Reggie bullock or reddish for THT. Might as well keep him then

Back
Top Bottom