**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

5l2cbkcvix781.png

He was never untouchable IMO
Problem is his contract

He will most definitely opt out after next year.

So whatever team you trade him to, will have him for 4 months this year and then next year. If things don’t go right, he may leave them and they lose an asset to the lakers. Him being Klutch doesn’t help bc either the team will have to pay big or he will leave for big market. Plus a year and half may not be a ton of time for the new team to evaluate him fully and be forced to pay for potential or watch him leave.

I think his contract makes him ironically harder to trade.

Team need to play faster. They had some success when they do that. They just too old to do it for more than 2 mins lol

So sign Stanley Johnson is the word ?

Hopefully we can keep Johnson.

He may not be able to shoot but at least he plays defense and isn't a turnover machine.

:lol: yall dont know stanley man. I've seen him for years, on detroit and toronto. Everytime I hoped he'd do well, he let me down. There's a reason yesterday was his first game played of the season. He's awful. He's also slow and clunky. His iq and talent level is crazy low too. He's most definitely not nba talent. He's G-League talent. And dont bite on that defense you saw. he's a good size, but his defensive instincts are nonexistent. he finished the game with 5 fouls and James had 35pts lol.

:lol: yall dont know stanley man. I've seen him for years, on detroit and toronto. Everytime I hoped he'd do well, he let me down. There's a reason yesterday was his first game played of the season. He's awful. He's also slow and clunky. His iq and talent level is crazy low too. He's most definitely not nba talent. He's G-League talent. And dont bite on that defense you saw. he's a good size, but his defensive instincts are nonexistent. he finished the game with 5 fouls and James had 35pts lol.

Waiting for the Lakers to be good again so you can like them :smh:

Waiting for the Lakers to be good again so you can like them :smh:
Lol is that what you gauged from what I said? My dislike for the team has nothing to do with their record. I rooted for them hard when they were taking Ls every night and had no stars.

Edit.

Unless you mean, by them being good again, Raymone Klutchington is gone...then...spot on :lol:

I definitely saw some of the low IQ plays he had where he would foul harden 94 feet from basket. But at the same time, compared to the other clowns we have in the team, he looks like prime Payton.

He can’t be worse than DJ

A450571E-B627-48B3-9AAC-31DBAEF29220.jpeg

Westbrook and a second rounder for Derrick favors and Williams.

Addition by subtraction.

Most importantly, saves Jeanie/my master MILLIONS in tax. Uhhh Winning!

Someone forward this to lebron

"The meme’s implication is that LeBron doesn’t understand the difference among these three illnesses"

That's not THE meme's implication. That's ONE POSSIBLE implication.

Anytime it SEEMS like there's an interpretation, more questions are necessary, until clarity takes the place of implication/interpretation.

-foe

"The meme’s implication is that LeBron doesn’t understand the difference among these three illnesses"

That's not THE meme's implication. That's ONE POSSIBLE implication.

Anytime it SEEMS like there's an interpretation, more questions are necessary, until clarity takes the place of implication/interpretation.

-foe
Nah man. Lebrons been a Covid skeptic for months.

Even if he really is trying to say that they present so similarly it’s hard to say what you have that’s just idiotic in itself.

U have symptoms. Get test. If negative for Covid. You have one of the other. (If symptoms super mild and negative then unlikely to be flu)

This is common sense 101

Tre young’s sorry *** liked his meme and had posted a similar question on twitter about how “is this is how it’s gonna be every Christmas” implying: come on guys let me play. These protocols are ********.

Remember millennials: entitled *******s

Even if he really is trying to say that they present so similarly it’s hard to say what you have that’s just idiotic in itself
Interesting.
U have symptoms. Get test. If negative for Covid. You have one of the other. (If symptoms super mild and negative then unlikely to be flu)
That's a different topic than the topic of Lebron's intent with the meme and Captain's response.

-foe

Tre young’s sorry *** liked his meme and had posted a similar question on twitter about how “is this is how it’s gonna be every Christmas” implying: come on guys let me play. These protocols are bull****.
Again, that's not definitively, definitely, and absolutely what Trae was implying.

That's your implication, not his.

-foe

THT is the guy that needs to come off the bench.

The Lebron center minutes have been great, team definitely has to lean into those lineups while AD is out.

Rewatched the Xmas game this morning. I know Russ had a bad game, but it was mostly him finishing at the basket. I hate doing the hindsight thing...aka it's only a bad shot when you miss, so I'm not mad at him for taking 15/20 shots in the paint. He definitely has to do a better job of finishing, that was an uncharacteristically bad game from him in that area.

What stood out to me the most on the re-watch is just great Lebron is and how often the Nets targeted Melo on defense. I mean almost every time down they involved him in some kinda ball screen action and it just killed the Laker defense...over and over again. To his credit he's a great floor spacer on offense, and one of the few Lakers that will rebound but ideally he should only be playing limited minutes. I think he was out there for like 40 against the Nets and that's just wild but there really was no other option I guess.

Back
Top Bottom