**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is why the nba is absolute trash. The nba media is garbage. These are the guys going on tv and talking hoops. Guys that don’t even watch basketball.

NFL is king and always will be. Hearing romo break down the game vs chuck or these clowns talk nba trades all day is a no brainer

******* idiots. I hate this ****. One big soap opera

So cdc reduced quarantine to 5 days for vaccinated people. Mentions nothing about negative tests. Although it does say to wear a mask for 5 days after around others. No sure how that’s possible on an nba court.

Wonder if the nba adopts this. It will still be 10 days (5 for quarantine. 5 for masks unless they ok on court masks lol)

its gotten to the point where im not expecting the lakers to win any game.

cannot believe we are 16-18

I want to get there...but I still believe we should and will win tomorrow....

But I'll have a big glass of bourbon and a cigar ready to go.

DeRozan wouldve made this team so much better. And deadly. Especially in closing moments. And he wanted to be a laker. AND they curved him and got Russ lmaooooo.

They deserve this.

Ddr said he wanted to be a Laker but I still don’t understand how they would’ve signed him. He got 30ms from Chicago. Lakers couldn’t offer that. Don’t think he was ever coming to the lakers.

Ddr said he wanted to be a Laker but I still don’t understand how they would’ve signed him. He got 30ms from Chicago. Lakers couldn’t offer that. Don’t think he was ever coming to the lakers.
He said he was coming. Not that he wanted to. He said it was done and was telling his family that he was coming after he had a meeting with them. That it was done. And then he found out the Lakers went in a different direction the same way we all did...by woj. Pulled the Lakers special, same move they did with Ariza and decided on Ron.

He said he was coming. Not that he wanted to. He said it was done and was telling his family that he was coming after he had a meeting with them. That it was done. And then he found out the Lakers went in a different direction the same way we all did...by woj. Pulled the Lakers special, same move they did with Ariza and decided on Ron.

He can say what he wants but the bulls offered 30 million a year. Lakers only had the MLE available.

He’s not going to the Lakers for 20 mil a year less. Tell me how the math works before you want me to get mad at the lakers management for fumbling DeRozen.

He can say what he wants but the bulls offered 30 million a year. Lakers only had the MLE available.

He’s not going to the Lakers for 20 mil a year less. Tell me how the math works before you want me to get mad at the lakers management for fumbling DeRozen.
Bro just save your response in the drafts.

Be ready to repost after every laker loss.

What a time to be alive

DeRozan wouldve made this team so much better. And deadly. Especially in closing moments. And he wanted to be a laker. AND they curved him and got Russ lmaooooo.

They deserve this.
We def deserve this but if we got him we get hard capped and lose tht along with every other player on the roster. Even the mini mid level would have been given up likely

Maybe he would've signed a smaller deal. Or a 1 year deal til the team got his rights. Idk bro. But it just seems when a guy says he wants to play for a team and sign there, I take his word for it. Caruso said the same.

Lol he had to do a sign and trade. Spurs would have had to have a deal ready with la. If it was done then spurs and lakers talked before august 1st lol

Once again, they could've technically got Derozan, Hield and Caruso. But knowing Pop and Buford it wouldn't have happened. Chicago gave more than LA could've come up with and he got paid more than Lakers could've gave.

But it seems DDR was set on it, so maybe he would've took a lil paycut and talked to Spurs brass and told him that's his destination. We know players today can push on agents to push o front offices to get **** done. Bron would've had to sell it to him too.

But this deal would've took communciation and everything to break right from Bron/AD/Pelinka/Buss and Caruso/DDR/Spurs etc.

Maybe he would've signed a smaller deal. Or a 1 year deal til the team got his rights. Idk bro. But it just seems when a guy says he wants to play for a team and sign there, I take his word for it. Caruso said the same.
That’s not how rights work. 1 year deal rights are a 125% raise. So if he signed a 5.9 mill x 1 year deal. Next year woulda been a 7.35 mill contract.

We def deserve this but if we got him we get hard capped and lose tht along with every other player on the roster. Even the mini mid level would have been given up likely
Tht is buns. Addition by subtraction brodie. Everybody in the league knows Russ is cheeks. A 3 of Bron x ad x DeMar is attractive. Maybe could've talked Lowry into signing a yr to play with his best friend. Who knows. The team avoided the hard so and cut off their feet in other ways.

Once again, they could've technically got Derozan, Hield and Caruso. But knowing Pop and Buford it wouldn't have happened. Chicago gave more than LA could've come up with and he got paid more than Lakers could've gave.

But it seems DDR was set on it, so maybe he would've took a lil paycut and talked to Spurs brass and told him that's his destination. We know players today can push on agents to push o front offices to get **** done. Bron would've had to sell it to him too.

But this deal would've took communciation and everything to break right from Bron/AD/Pelinka/Buss and Caruso/DDR/Spurs etc.

Lol I hate Russ more than anyone here

But to think derozen would have taken 5.9 from LA vs 27 from Chicago is drunk or stupid or both

Tht is buns. Addition by subtraction brodie. Everybody in the league knows Russ is cheeks. A 3 of Bron x ad x DeMar is attractive. Maybe could've talked Lowry into signing a yr to play with his best friend. Who knows. The team avoided the hard so and cut off their feet in other ways.
True. But at the time the idea of losing all those guys to get derozen and that’s it didn’t seem right.

We thought it would be Hield Caruso kcp 22nd pick and tht on the team.

With hindsight being 20/20 of course I would have preferred ANY other path vs one we took

Lol I hate Russ more than anyone here

But to think derozen would have taken 5.9 from LA vs 27 from Chicago is drunk or stupid or both

Read man :lol:

In that completely unrealistic scenario, after a Hield trade, and waiving/renoucing everybody, they would've had a little over 20mil to give DDR.

And then still another 7.4 mil for Caruso. Or THT I suppose.

what was the mle like 8 mill? dont think there was any way to get DDR outside of a sign and trade and we know the Spurs was not gonna do that lol

Read man :lol:

In that completely unrealistic scenario, after a Hield trade, and waiving/renoucing everybody, they would've had a little over 20mil to give DDR.

And then still another 7.4 mil for Caruso. Or THT I suppose.
But Caruso didn’t want 7.4. They offered him that. Tht didn’t want that either.

Back
Top Bottom