**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

23d9g99qsn881.jpg
I repeat....

NOBODY IS TRADING FOR RUSS.

The only thing that makes me happy about the lakers struggling is that Russell Westbrook isn’t bothered by the losses. I’m happy that he is confident enough to feel like he has nothing else to prove in his hall of fame careeer.

That and saving Jeanie money are the two things that have made this season one of the best for me

The only thing that makes me happy about the lakers struggling is that Russell Westbrook isn’t bothered by the losses. I’m happy that he is confident enough to feel like he has nothing else to prove in his hall of fame careeer.

That and saving Jeanie money are the two things that have made this season one of the best for me
you're good :lol:

bron played way less games. and surrounded by future hall of famers and all stars. and his numbers not translating to wins. Curry playing with role players. and winning. The numbers look similar, but they arent the same.
No set of numbers comparing 2 or more people are the same, yet people do it all the time, even for things like MVP voting.

-foe

The Russell Westbrook experience is like a college student going through a semester with solid effort and grades (B to B+) only to show up the final exam, go to the front of the class, pull down his pants and slap the teacher in the face and fail the class

“Hey he was pretty good in the early part of the class”

Anyhow this is why you get Russ!

That’s not that he said. That’s you’re interpretation.

Lol
😄

It is what he said, though. 👀 He said the 2 sets of numbers are similar but not the same. Everything in my response was my response; not what he said, not my interpretation of what he said. 🤙

-foe

20 turnovers in 4 games

COT DAMN

He’s really gunnin for that #1 spot

Harden - 4.9
Russ - 4.7
Plus the timing of his turnovers are killers. He usually has them in a stretch when we need him to be good.

Here is a treat for u:

Gotta put a little blame on Bron and coaching for that. At this point, we gotta know that late in games he shouldn't be the go to.

According to Bean who co-signed Russ 5 or so years ago. Smh
He said something like Russ was the player who most reminded him of himself

I get what bean said...trust me I do.

But what he said then compared to what Russ is doing now...

Two different things.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I would love to be able to do experiments where I create a lineup of

Ad
Lebron
Durant
Booker
Westbroon

My hypothesis is that this lineup would fail to win a title bc of Russ lol. Somehow he would do something stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom