We need AD to come back super aggressive

We can close with:
Monk
Reaves
Lebron
ariza or stanley
Ad

at least see will have a shot

i think he wouldve been better than THT he would fit a niche for us. the 3 ball prob wouldnt have gotten there tho i think him going to NOLA helped him focus

this **** starting to look like the year kobe tried to do everything to will them dubs and then he got hurt man

Exactly what i thought. Kobe played 39/42 mins that year with Dwight and Nash.
Heavy workload but he was getting the wins no matter what. Kobe was going 1 vs 5 basically.

Russ missing that layup killed the team mentally. Bron couldnt even pass the ball to a man after that.

I know tht and Nunn for grant sounds great if pistons are dumb enough but this team desperately needs a point guard. Russ can’t close

Russ’ game at his peak relied so much on energy and athleticism

Getting older is brutal for his game. We are seeing that now. Imagine next year.

I did hear this too.

I also heard we might do Russ, tht, baze and DJ plus our 2nd rounder to sixers for Ben maxey Tobias curry and green plus two first round pick swaps. Team is high on AD so we refused embid and instead took the pick swaps
I like the Sixers trade especially if we can get Curry and Tobias but I doubt Morey and Rivers are dumber than Westbrook :lol: Then again, Morey may be a big Russ fan who might think can help Embiid so....🤷🏾‍♂️

Put the Xbox down
Sorry bro, only game I own is Double Dribble :lol:
20211229_210435.jpg

Exactly what i thought. Kobe played 39/42 mins that year with Dwight and Nash.
Heavy workload but he was getting the wins no matter what. Kobe was going 1 vs 5 basically.

Russ missing that layup killed the team mentally. Bron couldnt even pass the ball to a man after that.
Russ needs an intervention. He keeps trying those dunks and layups and bricking

I like the Sixers trade especially if we can get Curry and Tobias but I doubt Morey and Rivers are dumber than Westbrook :lol: Then again, Morey may be a big Russ fan who might think can help Embiid so....🤷🏾‍♂️
bruh...he was kidding. Not a chance in the matrix that trade happens lmao

If this was MLB, Lebron would win MVP.

But the NBA want to play this narrative.

Talking about old being out of touch, incorrect, Boba Fett is 62 Years old and Fennec Shand is 50.

Old is the new young, and young is the new old.

So the joke is on young folks.

Lakers 60-win season on the way to #18.

If this was MLB, Lebron would win MVP.

But the NBA want to play this narrative.

Talking about old being out of touch, incorrect, Boba Fett is 62 Years old and Fennec Shand is 50.

Old is the new young, and young is the new old.

So the joke is on young folks.

Lakers 60-win season on the way to #18.
mvp after 9 games of 30? :lol: the thirst

Back
Top Bottom