**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In Kurt's defense, he's right. Gotta go with more lineups with Bigs.

Just not DeAndre "the vegetarian chef" Jordan.

Lakers ain't winning jack **** , jackfruit, or Jack nicholson playing smurfball.

the only bright spot these days as a laker fan is lebron james.

Being able to watch another all time great end his career in a laker jersey is a beautiful thing.

97kwqp6izjc81.jpg

The Mrs. Rambis narrative put forth by a misinformed reporter a few years back has really exposed a lot of low effort thinking Lakers fans who like to run with the idea that she is calling shots.

She does not have a say-so in personnel decisions. She is one of Jeanie's closest friends and has an actual title within the lakers organization but it is not related to on-court matters.

You guys have to cut this out.

Kurt doesn't have a clue, but his wife has nothing to do with this.

Oh and if Vogel does get clipped, the replacement would probably be Fizdale or Phil Handy. Kurt might not know what he's doing but he's not stupid enough to take on a coaching role at this point.
ok linda

He’s right?

Those numbers are deceiving. Lakers haven't really faced any teams with bigs save for soft *** Gobert. But when we played Jokic that small ball lineup was put to shame by the Nuggets, wasn't it? Amd wait til the Lakers play legit playoff teams who have a slew of bigs and let's see if the smurfball will work. Try having Stanley Johnson guard and/or try to box out Ayton, Giannis, KD, Aldridge, Jokic, Adams, Vucevic. We'd be in even more trouble if Bron has to play center and use up all his energy trying to outmuscle and bang with these bigs

Lakers need a center not named DeAndre Jordan ASAP. Not just cause we need size but AD gonna need help inside

I went to school with her daughter. They're nice people... a nice family.

I just find it weird how people on the internet are super confident running with a false narrative.

I don’t doubt they are nice people. I just don’t believe Kurt deserved to be rehired by the organization based on merit, after his poor stint in NY. And to have decision making authority on personnel and lineups…..like what did he do to earn that? It reeks of Jeanie doing a solid for her best friend’s hubby

I don’t doubt they are nice people. I just don’t believe Kurt deserved to be rehired by the organization based on merit, after his poor stint in NY. And to have decision making authority on personnel and lineups…..like what did he do to earn that? It reeks of Jeanie doing a solid for her best friend’s hubby
42D8F933-07B8-4C8E-A48F-57493A93109D.gif

Westbrook
Monk
Eric Gordon
Lebron
AD

Big:
Russ
Gordon
Lebron
Ad
Howard

Close with:
Reaves
Gordon
Lebron
Stanly
ADisney

Westbrook
Monk
Eric Gordon
Lebron
AD

Big:
Russ
Gordon
Lebron
Ad
Howard

Close with:
Reaves
Gordon
Lebron
Stanly
ADisney
Lol, That smurfball starting and closing lineup ain't getting past the first round, be lucky to get to 2nd round tops only if AD and Bron play outta their minds and average 30 apiece

That's this season. I get that.

Thing is, last season. We had the KCP, Kuz, & Caruso that the article mentions. We didn't have the complete roster reconstruction last season. And then in the playoffs last season, *checks notes*... yikes.

-foe

That's this season. I get that.

Thing is, last season. We had the KCP, Kuz, & Caruso that the article mentions. We didn't have the complete roster reconstruction. And then in the playoffs, *checks notes*... yikes.

-foe

Then in the playoffs we were up 2 games to 1 and up double digits in game 4 when AD died, vs the team that won the West......

Potential 3-1 lead if we stayed healthy.

So, Vogel is somehow the issue? 🤔

I will never ever ever forgive pelinka for letting AC walk.

The kid was even willing to take a discount.

I don’t want to hear anything about luxury tax or contract conflicts after this fool went out and paid 44 million for russ.

Pelinka has nullified all the decent moves he had mad prior to this summer.

Then in the playoffs we were up 2 games to 1 and up double digits in game 4 when AD died, vs the team that won the West......

Potential 3-1 lead if we stayed healthy.

So, Vogel is somehow the issue? 🤔
So keep him because we were up 2-1 and might have went up 3-1? 🧐 If ifs were fifths...

Nobody advocates for an amazing, stellar coach who is CRUSHING it year after year and then flounders in the year of a complete roster reconstruction and tons of injuries. Thing is, what I just described is not what has happened.

-foe

So keep him because we were up 2-1 and might have went up 3-1? 🧐 If ifs were fifths...

Nobody advocates for an amazing, stellar coach who is CRUSHING it year after year and then flounders in the year of a complete roster reconstruction and tons of injuries. Thing is, what I just described is not what has happened.

-foe

So fire the same guy that won the title 15 months ago.......

Back
Top Bottom