**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

never thought a celebrity death would affect me like that.

tupac I felt but I think I was too young to really understand death at that time if that makes sense.

we watched kobe play for 20+ years
Ya man. Kobe was my motivation in school. Like watching a superhero on tv every few nights. The drive. The shots. The big playoff moments. The rise and fall and rise again. Just a different standard. To “Kobe” something was a verb for us. Meaning “to go into it with ice in your veins” the basketball at this point is just secondary. It’s the man at this point I miss.

The basketball dont even matter, his legacy is cemented forever. What gets me the most is seeing him the family man, growing into another legend after his career, actually getting to spend all that time with his daughters, Mambacita on path to wrecking the WNBA, all that taken away in that manner.

I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing things, but I can't on this one. Dont make no sense.

Last edited:
FItuteQXEAMtfr-.jpg

ghjk.jpg

Last edited:
The basketball dont even matter, his legacy is cemented forever. What gets me the most is seeing him the family man, growing into another legend after his career, actually getting to spend all that time with his daughters, Mamacita on path to wrecking the WNBA, all that taken away in that manner.

I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing things, but I can't on this one. Dont make no sense.
QFE

Back
Top Bottom