**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You guys want to know the next test for Pelinka?

Is he smart enough to sign Stanley for the rest of this season and next season or does he just sign Stanley for this season?

Great point bro. Hopefully 2nd year non-guaranteed but I think Stanley has proven he’s athletic enough and plays hard enough to be on this team. He’s a great player to pair with bron

Great point bro. Hopefully 2nd year non-guaranteed but I think Stanley has proven he’s athletic enough and plays hard enough to be on this team. He’s a great player to pair with bron
Exactly what a smart front office would do.

Stanley can be a poor man's PJ Tucker/Jae Crowder.

really hope stanley fits in with ad when he gets back.

lakers low key been the place to rejuvinate your career since forever.

really hope stanley fits in with ad when he gets back.

lakers low key been the place to rejuvinate your career since forever.
That might be tough spacing wise. I suppose it might work with AD, Stanley, Bron, Monk and Reaves.

You sayin he crazy? I don’t know how to interpret this :lol:
He's out on personal leave right now. But yeah, he doesn't seem to have it all up there. Just one of those permanent potential types.

But if he had his head on straight, he would be helpful.

lakers have done well with loose nuts before 😂

mcgee
nick young
jr

maybe not so much with our current loose nut westbrook 😂

Season starts tonight...

200 (7).gif

Scheduled loss coming on Sunday. A Saturday night off in Miami...yikes.

Surprised we pulled through, was scared for a second that we would loose to ******* Magic.

Lakers are 23-23 now, yayayay 🥲

I wonder if the LA clippers continuing to play pretty well despite PG and KL being out has anything to do with the news of panic in LA regarding getting the most out of players/Vogel.

Clippers beat Indy, Denver and Philly in past 2 weeks and almost beat Denver again. Meanwhile we are who we are the past 2 weeks.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they clippers end with a better record than us without pg and KL while we have lebron ad and Russ lol

Back
Top Bottom