**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

wow he put jordan back in
55474B28-9CD1-4A75-A48D-D89107CA653F.jpeg

I was told plus minus is a bad stat.

Passed my eye test.

Vogel is a ******* idiot

Also Russ comes in. Defense sags off like 7 feet. Then with DJ out there they are playing 3 on 5.

Lakers sitting out Bron last game to see what Russ can do with AD. Result: Nada

Lakers sitting out Bron and AD tonight to see what Russ can do with the role players. Result: likely Nada.

Lakers are literally testing out Russ to determine whether or not they are going to give up on the experiment and trade him. This is what I think is happening.

AD could play tonight if he really wanted to.

Westbrook imo is 100% on the hot seat from here on out. I think Pelinka may actually have a potential destination for Russ - The Knicks

i dont know how anyone can defend vogel

frank can eat a big fat dinosaur **** with relish and onions on top

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Vogel may not like Dwight

I don't think it's just Vogel.

Funny his name came up in trades before DAJ. Him and AD claimed it was over after the Suns game, but I think that **** been lingering. Can't piss off the franchise player and think it's all good.

DAJ is tight with pretty much everybody and was the one Russ turned to when he got benched.

Lakers sitting out Bron last game to see what Russ can do with AD. Result: Nada

Lakers sitting out Bron and AD tonight to see what Russ can do with the role players. Result: likely Nada.

Lakers are literally testing out Russ to determine whether or not they are going to give up on the experiment and trade him. This is what I think is happening.

AD could play tonight if he really wanted to.

Westbrook imo is 100% on the hot seat from here on out. I think Pelinka may actually have a potential destination for Russ - The Knicks
Yeah I was just gonna say that AD was playing fine yesterday despite the wrist. This is not a game he should’ve sat out. We are in 9th place and are two games under 500. Don’t know what the team is thinking. I hope you’re right.

Has there ever been a trade that backfired more than trading for this doofus?
As much as I don't like the trade...

Bron, AD and Russ have only played like 8 or 9 games together right?

I don't know...it's not all Russ's fault but man it just seems like nothing fits on this team and the biggest change was Russ.

Back
Top Bottom