**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good game with all things considered . I just know Bron and AD better be back next game .

Not mad at the shot. Going for the win was the right move.

Only caught the 2nd half but I was impressed with the effort.

Ad went off yesterday. Russ went off today. Let’s get the big 3 rolling man.

Reaves deserves to start the rest of the way.
Ad/Bron/Stanley/Reaves/Russ

The Bron era got y'all ok with losing games tf is all this "he deserved that shot" ,"it's ok","that's not a bad shot" "both teams played hard" 🐂💩 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ this is not the eastern conference of 5-10years ago you can't coast all season and expect to turn it on later
(HiFiGIF.cc)_kobe-5-small.gif

Hopefully these guys can get healthy man.

I think we've seen enough to know who can play and can't even though there's no continuity on what seems to be a nightly basis.

Bron/AD/Russ/Monk/Melo/Reaves/Stanley/THT and Dwert I guess. Maybe when Nunn comes back Bradley and THT's minutes will be cut.

The Bron era got y'all ok with losing games tf is all this "he deserved that shot" ,"it's ok","that's not a bad shot" "both teams played hard" 🐂💩 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ this is not the eastern conference of 5-10years ago you can't coast all season and expect to turn it on later
(HiFiGIF.cc)_kobe-5-small.gif
My thoughts exactly lol. Half of them are Russ stans the other half are just happy it was that close.

Imagine if Vogel didn’t play DJ tonight. We win that game.

Also: hornets are nearly last on defense. Don’t get your panties too wet fellas

I didn’t catch the minutes where Bazemore played but he had good numbers.

I wouldn’t he opposed to him getting a shot now that our real roster is getting fleshed out and we aren’t starting Jordan anymore. Baze deserves a chance to fail with a healthy big 3 playing with no dead corpse at center. What y’all think?

Back
Top Bottom