**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know they said his job was safe for the remainder of the season but I wouldn't put it out of the question Vogel gets fired before the end of the season.

62 points in the paint for ATL.

We got no bigs or interior defense.

How many times we need to tell Vogel and Pelinka this!

Hard to defend Vogel. He had enough talent to win this game. You telling me a good coach can’t beat the freakin Hawks with AD, Russ, and Monk going off like that?

It's paying attention to the details and putting the guys in the best positions to be successful that completely escapes Vogel. He never pushes the right buttons. Just something from today's game. You got a 10 point lead going into the 4th and neither Russ nor AD is out there to start the quarter. ATL ain't playing no defense all game, keep one of them out there to be able to sustain some semblance of offense. His fascination with Bradley is reaching DJ levels at this point.

uBewKJMY0JM-mpSgnfMqyTgiyV-DlWUmFYkSrrd6jco.jpg

31 games left...they gotta go 21-10 in order to get past the play in IMO.

If it's play in its just too hard to believe they could make real noise.

Hard to defend Vogel. He had enough talent to win this game. You telling me a good coach can’t beat the freakin Hawks with AD, Russ, and Monk going off like that?
Just wait til we get lebron back. Games don’t count til we are fully healthy remember.

lakers fans divided by tonights game.

alot of laker fans are niner fans

al9t of laker fans are ram fans

no matter the outcome, half of our fanbase gonna have double the hurt after tonight.
I made the mistake of being a die hard fan of the lakers. Now I can’t watch any other team in the nba and live and die by them.

In the nfl I can watch freely, without a team.

To the die hard rams and 49er fans, good luck. I’ll be watching for a good game (kind of rooting for LA team but don’t care either way)

At least it was nice to watch Monk go off.

With AD and Russ we still can't beat the fn Hawks.

Do we think we can even win a playoff series? (assuming the Lakers get in)

After we fire him and it fixes nothing, we can fire the next guy to fix nothing, then get another guy to blame for the next thing and round and round we go while y'all "I can't believe this isn't working" over and over again. I'm so excited.

Back
Top Bottom