**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hunter is a beast. I always wonder what would’ve happened if the lakers could’ve kept the 4th pick in that AD trade. Could’ve had Hunter or Garland.

I think the fact that the mri only revealed swelling is great news for Lebron and the lakers. Could’ve been much worse.

No hate for lebron. Always appreciated we tied Boston thanks to him
Just hate this situation we’re in and frustrated at the state of the franchise, the old roster the bleak future

Lakers: we’re gonna play anew defense where we switch everthing

Vogel: ok let me start three guards then, two of whom cannot switch.

Bum *** coach should be starting bazemore in this new scheme. He struggled with the old scheme but he should be much much better with new switching style.

Russ
Reaves
Baze (bc of injuries)
Stanle
Ad

Can switch everything

THT is like mini Russ. Can only excel rn as the primary ball handler. Atlanta’s defense is *** and they’re letting him score every time lol

Bazemore giving some good minutes…

THT is like mini Russ. Can only excel rn as the primary ball handler. Atlanta’s defense is *** and they’re letting him score every time lol

Bazemore giving some good minutes…
Hence why we should never have tht and Russ together. Stagger them and let them drive in to their hearts desire

Monk is a baller

If we can’t beat ATL with AD and Russ, then it’s on Vogel. We have enough talent

Back
Top Bottom