**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

.... a better coach could have done even better that regular season and also won a championship, and still continued to be a good coach the NEXT season instead of barely a play-in result.

-foe

They had the best record in the West.......they were gonna be undefeated or somethin with this better coach? :lol:

But still a winning record. Still a gritty performance night in and night out. Still ahead of us.

Wait, I forgot, ONLY championships matter to black and white thinking. The only team in the NBA right now is the Milwaukee Bucks. Everyone else is simply not the Milwaukee Bucks. Clippers being better than us with a winning record and literally on top of us without their 2 stars doesn't matter, because there is simply the Milwaukee Bucks and everyone else.

-foe

Let's say we took the Bucks head coach out. They still have a good chance to win title, yes?

Let's say we took Giannis out. Do I even need to ask?

They had the best record in the West.......they were gonna be undefeated or somethin with this better coach? :lol:
Yep, the only other possibility to what I said is an undefeated season. Absolute thinking at it's finest right there.

Are you even trying or......

-foe

Yep, the only other possibility to what I said is an undefeated season. Absolute thinking at it's finest right there.

Are you even trying or......

-foe

So you wanted the #1 seed......to be a better #1 seed?

Maybe instead of Bron/AD we coulda had Bron/AD and Steph. Then we would have been a better #1, no?

Let's say we took the Bucks head coach out. They still have a good chance to win title, yes?

Let's say we took Giannis out. Do I even need to ask?
The coach could have screwed it up with Giannis.

Oooor has Giannis won every year Budenholzer been there? No? So even with Giannis, no championship?

Coaching matters A LOT.

Elite players matter MORE.

If you're not going to ask questions that acknowledge that 1st part, stop asking me questions.

-foe

So you wanted the #1 seed......to be a better #1 seed?
No. You said that, not me.

If you want to know what I think, simply refer to what I said. There's no need to put words in my mouth; I speak clearly enough. If you want more clarity on something I said, drop the mocking interpretations and ask what I meant.

If you can't have a serious conversation where you're legit trying to understand better and trying to drop absolute thinking, don't bother quoting me.

-foe

You realize you made my point, right? :lol:
I’d much rather enjoy this game then to dance in circles with you until a gotcha moment. That more or less is a weak supporting argument at that

So my point stands that Vogel isn’t a great coach, he’s serviceable with elite talent. From all accounts he’s an excellent defensive strategist. Offensive doesn’t matter if you have Lebron James and AD somehow miraculously shooting the ball Ike KD in the bubble. If you to care to explain to me what makes Vogel great then go ahead I’m all ears

Back
Top Bottom