**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No. You said that, not me.

If you want to know what I think, simply refer to what I said. There's no need to put words in my mouth; I speak clearly enough. If you want more clarity on something I said, drop the mocking interpretations and ask what I meant.

If you can't have a serious conversation where you're legit trying to understand better and trying to do absolute thinking, don't bother quoting me.

-foe

YOU said we could have been even better regular season team in 2020. (With better coaching)

So we won the NBA Title in 2020 with bad coaching?

The better roster overcame the poor coaching to perform on the court and win the Title, yes?

I’d much rather enjoy this game then to dance in circles with you until a gotcha moment. That more or less is a weak supporting argument at that

So my point stands that Vogel isn’t a great coach, he’s serviceable with elite talent. From all accounts he’s an excellent defensive strategist. Offensive doesn’t matter if you have Lebron James and AD somehow miraculously shooting the ball Ike KD in the bubble. If you to care to explain to me what makes Vogel great then go ahead I’m all ears

Fam, I'm not claiming Vogel is great. Never have.

Firing him for this roster, this season is a scapegoat move. We wouldn't be upgrading or fixing anything.

My point the entire time has been coaching is dependant on roster/talent. Always has been.

Hence me bringing up Kerr, Pop, Phil, Spo ad nauseam.

YOU said we could have been even better regular season team in 2020. (With better coaching)

So we won the NBA Title in 2020 with bad coaching?

The better roster overcame the poor coaching to perform on the court and win the Title, yes?
Yes, that's what I said.

No.

No.

"I'm hungry."
"So you'll eat crap, right? You said you're hungry, so you'll eat feces, right?"

No.

Gray area.

-foe

Fam, I'm not claiming Vogel is great. Never have.

Firing him for this roster, this season is a scapegoat move. We wouldn't be upgrading or fixing anything.

My point the entire time has been coaching is dependant on roster/talent. Always has been.

Hence me bringing up Kerr, Pop, Phil, Spo ad nauseam.
You win with talent, but you can still be a well coached team without it.

Yall still arguing over a coach that right or wrong won't be here next year?

Just enjoy the win.

Who knows how many more we get this year.

"We won.

Good.

No time to celebrate. On to the next.

Who we playing next?"

- LeBeenActivated, to his teammates in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom