**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

OT vs a tanking team while we should be in desperation mode with 2 out of 3 stars playing: season has long been over

Time for the heavy stuff...they really blew this game man.

20220309_193710.jpg

Bron -17 in 44 minutes.

Everyone's fav lineup Bron/Monk/Reeves on the floor late in the 4th and OT. Blown out.

Pick yet another random lineup to hype up.

Results will be the same folks.

Pels already lost, Blazers more than likely gonna lose to Jazz. I'll take solace in the fact we at least competed with effort..in a loss...to the ******* Rockets.

That kinda season

Bron kicks to Monk, pump fake.
Kicks to Reeves, pump fake.
Attacks.........ERIC, GORDON.....passes out.......pump fake. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Shocking, but Melo/Russ don't pump fake, they launch, and miss.

Rockets swish open 3 after open 3 after open 3.

But hey....

Been against this ‘build around LeBron’ experiment since day 1 (check old posts). And thats not an attack on him, our team is trash as a whole. 2020 team at least played better as a TEAM. We traded short term success for long term slump, here we are.

I don't think coach talk is gonna help anything CP.

I think most of us agree the team as a whole stinks. Coaching is apart of the stinking.

Naw. Lotta these folks got no idea. THAT been my point all along. Folks see that as backing Vogel *shrugs*

My point has been, yelling about rotations and play this combo or that combo, if the players ain't good, forget it. Could be anyone in a suit, these guys ain't it. Melo doesn't suddenly defend. Russ doesn't suddenly stop doin dumb/weird ****/turning it over, 37 year old Bron doesn't close out shooters, Dwight doesn't become Orld Dwight, Ariza doesn't remember, AD doesn't play 80+ games and on and on and on.

Phil would be beating all their chests like 2011 Pau. :lol:

Wouldn't change nothin.

Lebron passing up a layup for a Melo 3. Season from hell continues. Wait til Nunn gets back.

Meanwhile suns 3-1 without CP and Book. clips winning without PG and Kawhi. Heat on top of the East with all their best players in and out of the lineup all year. We are pathetic. Gotta blow up this whole rotten culture of excuses and poor effort

I'll never understand why he didn't try to lay that up.

He either makes it or gets fouled...

Season from hell is correct.

Don't need a play in. Just end it.

Lebron can rest up that knee, we can get rid of russ for hopefully 3 to 4 players and hope AD stops being Mr. Glass.

Back
Top Bottom