**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You don’t think Luka can hit 40k/10k assists?
Idk about the rebounds but if he plays 20 years he can do it. I’m not sure about Luka’s body/durability. He likes to come into the season fat and outta shape lol

3 players for Russ.

I really don't know if NY would deal for him but that trade posted earlier would really help IMO.

Sadly I think Melo has to go or whoever is our coach has to know that any team will be coming at Melo on the defensive end.

What players do you want to see back next year?

For me

Bron, AD, Monk, Reeves.

That's really it. But I know Nunn will be back. Kinda want D12 but the way we played him this year, I doubt he wants to come back.

Melo can stay. He's shooting way too well to just let him go. His minutes need to be limited and he doesn't need to play late in games.

What about his inability to move on defense?
If we limit his minutes and become a better defensive team overall, his liabilities won’t matter much. Our offensive efficiency is worse than our defensive efficiency. We need his offensive contribution.

So….

Do you guys think Gabriel should play more than 2 minutes on Friday or no?
Yep, would probably give him 8-10 minutes at least.
3 players for Russ.

I really don't know if NY would deal for him but that trade posted earlier would really help IMO.

Sadly I think Melo has to go or whoever is our coach has to know that any team will be coming at Melo on the defensive end.

What players do you want to see back next year?

For me

Bron, AD, Monk, Reeves.

That's really it. But I know Nunn will be back. Kinda want D12 but the way we played him this year, I doubt he wants to come back.
Bron, AD, Reaves, Monk, Johnson. I'm 50-50 on THT, Melo, Nunn. Everybody else can retire or go elsewhere.

Last edited:
You don’t think Luka can hit 40k/10k assists?
Idk about the rebounds but if he plays 20 years he can do it. I’m not sure about Luka’s body/durability. He likes to come into the season fat and outta shape lol

40K calories, or points? Cuz either way, :lol:

We have, what, 6 guys in history with 30K. No, I don't see Luka playing a healthy 20 years at 270 or whatever he weighs. Plus he didn't start at age 18. (19, but that's still one less year)
He hasn't even played a 75 game season yet. And his career high is 1,800 for a season.
10K assists? Sure he could do that.

He'll have a great career. Lot of big numbers for sure. But he won't sniff Kobe's numbers much less Lebron's.

Well, we don't have anything good to cheer for recently, so at least we can view some history.

Bron is 8 assists away from 10K. He will obviously be the first in history to ever register 36K/10K/10K.

Couple hundred more points, he'll reach 37K. Obviously the first of that too.

By end of next year, health willing, he could reach 40K/10K/10K. Numbers that will never, ever, ever be reached, by anyone, ever. He will be the only member kinda like Wilt and all the stats he put up that no one will ever reach.

He's going to be the All Time leading scorer, Top 5 in Assists, and Top 20 in rebounds. :lol:
The King

Reloaded every year since Lebron’s arrival. What’s really the ceiling next year? Playing for 6-7 spot in the playoffs? I am thankful that he delivered on that 1 chip tho

Back
Top Bottom