**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Blazers down 40 right now just to make sure we don't out-tank them...except we're actually trying to win :emoji_joy: :emoji_sob:

They better leave no stone unturned this off season. it be one thing to lose to these guys if we were top 3 in the west and just took a night off (still be mad about it but y’all can’t even beat fools that can’t drink afterwards.

I turnded it off please tell me they pulled melo off the floor?! sounds like they hunted him. who am i kidding vogel probably left him in :lol:

On another note…
10063293-D55E-4545-AAE4-32EED79D9AC2.jpeg

Guess these Oram articles aren’t getting the job done over there 😂

Just flipped to Clippers vs Wiz.

Man it's crazy how they play like a team on offense and defense.

They bout to pull this game out.

While we....smh...

All I know is if Vogel trots this small line up bs out there vs KP, they better fire him at half time.

Shameful what’s going on in here

Guys shaming players with no regards for their families. These are humans and life is more than basketball.

Elevate your team. Let’s call AD, never disabled. Let’s call
Russ “nothing but Netbrook”
AB is “always ballin”.
Frank is now “Frank JacksonAuerVogel”

If Westbrook makes a shot. Cheer. When he misses. Cheer harder. When he airballs a shot, giving him a standing ovation.

Shameful what’s going on in here

Guys shaming players with no regards for their families. These are humans and life is more than basketball.

Elevate your team. Let’s call AD, never disabled. Let’s call
Russ “nothing but Netbrook”
AB is “always ballin”.
Frank is now “Frank JacksonAuerVogel”

If Westbrook makes a shot. Cheer. When he misses. Cheer harder. When he airballs a shot, giving him a standing ovation.

Tell us how you feel about participation trophies :lol:

Well, we don't have anything good to cheer for recently, so at least we can view some history.

Bron is 8 assists away from 10K. He will obviously be the first in history to ever register 36K/10K/10K.

Couple hundred more points, he'll reach 37K. Obviously the first of that too.

By end of next year, health willing, he could reach 40K/10K/10K. Numbers that will never, ever, ever be reached, by anyone, ever. He will be the only member kinda like Wilt and all the stats he put up that no one will ever reach.

He's going to be the All Time leading scorer, Top 5 in Assists, and Top 20 in rebounds. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom