**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Multiple conversations with staff members and players have included the some version of the phrase, “at least there’s only a month left” — not exactly the kind of message you hear from a group with realistic visions of playing until early summer.

Cancun GIFs | Tenor

BestBrook vs Kuz and KCP

Must see TV

SwishBrook guaranteed to go NothingButNetBrook all game

Wiz in trouble

Lakers by 1

BestBrook vs Kuz and KCP

Must see TV

SwishBrook guaranteed to go NothingButNetBrook all game

Wiz in trouble

Lakers by 1
Russ might mess around and have a quadruple double tonight. 44/19/19/15 steals. 0 turnovers. He will make 13 threes on 13/14 attempts. Lakers by 19.

Serious question, can we please put a poll up on who the best laker is of all time? I got my money on Russ Swishbrook

THT needs to put in work offseason. No way he stays if he continues to play like this.

:pimp:

I know there is a lot of NT Lakers fans on this thread that don't like him and have been calling for him be replaced for years.

Last edited:
Like Stu. Hate his sidekick. All of them since chick died

We had Spero Dedes lined up but the Buss’ gonna Buss.

Worst owners in the league.

Like Stu. Hate his sidekick. All of them since chick died

We had Spero Dedes lined up but the Buss’ gonna Buss.

Worst owners in the league.

I liked Paul Sunderland. Was not a fan Joel Meyers. Billy Mac is meh..I just remember him calling Kobe's 81 point game that night.

Spero was let go by Dr. Buss and not Jeanie because they asked him to focus and only call Laker games. Spero wasn't having it and wanted to continue calling national games for the NFL and NBA while still being the Lakers play by play announcer for the TV & radio simul cast. Then his drunk *** caught a DUI in NY while working for the Knicks.

The Lakers haven't done a simul cast I think since the legend Chick Hearn died. Which is why they have Mychal Thompson & Jon Ireland doing the Lakers radio broadcasts.

Back
Top Bottom