**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nothin says "come coach for us!!!!" Like this:

Screenshot_20220410-215420.png
Screenshot_20220410-215503.png

And you all celebrating. :lol:

Who is celebrating?

I swear what world are you living in...nobody celebrating anything in here...

Until Woj names his source and that person is Jeanie, Rob, or a Rambii, he hasn’t been told either. Reporters gonna reporter.

That would mean Woj was staking his rep on a guess. I mean.....I'd love for that to blow up in his face, I hate both Woj and Schefter, but that can't play like that.

That would mean Woj was staking his rep on a guess. I mean.....I'd love for that to blow up in his face, I hate both Woj and Schefter, but that can't play like that.

I mean given the rumors and how the season played out, it’s a guess with pretty decent odds.

And if it doesn’t happen tomorrow Woj just gotta tweet out some excuse like “sources tell me Lakers FO are reevaluating options for coach”. Easy!

Shoot I should start my own NBA insider twitter. @FrinkAbraham holla

Anyone of us could have tweeted that with everything that has gone on this year.

A lot of them have been saying Frank would be scapegoated...

It shouldn't happen.

As cheap as Jeanie is why fire a guy that only has 1 year left....

I will say this...

If this is true and a leak came from Linda or Kurt Rambis...

We as a franchise are screwed.

Jeanie gotta figure this out. Linda Rambis shouldn't be in any basketball brain trust.

I really think outside of the Lakers winning a title that Vogel was gone after this season no matter what. If they believed in him long term than he would’ve gotten a long term extension. If they were negotiating a new deal last season, what better leverage are you going to have than coming off a championship?

It’s wild because I would think anyone who coached a championship level team at least earned the right to a multiyear extension but I guess the FO thought differently. Maybe they know something that we don’t 😂

Back
Top Bottom