**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reaves couldn’t get off the bench in a must win game tho

😂 coac…ah never mind

These were must win games. Problem is, these teams all played their starters......

Screenshot_20220410-213637.png

But let's leave facts out of this. :wink:

These were must win games. Problem is, these teams all played their starters......

The numbers one presents only tells the part of the story they want to be told. The more complete the dataset presented, the more complete the story.

How much of the offense was run through him those games?

Any of those big minute games, were those blowouts or were they close games?

Numbers are seldom black & white. Gray area.

-foe

The numbers one presents only tells the part of the story they want to be told. The more complete the dataset presented, the more complete the story.

How much of the offense was run through him those games?

Any of those big minute games, were those blowouts or were they close games?

Numbers are seldom black & white. Gray area.

-foe

Did those other teams sit their entire starting lineups? Is that gray area?

Did their starters play all 48 minutes? 😂

Probably doesn’t make a huge difference in the outcome of the game. But if I’m coaching and have been playing a guy it’s just odd to all of a sudden stop playing him because it’s a must win game.

Anyhow that was a lil thing online we like to call a jokey joke. I don’t want to argue for the next three pages about it, let’s just agree to disagree and move on.

What he's saying doesn't necessarily support your narrative though, C CP1708 . He's not saying that coaching doesn't matter.

-foe

No, actually, it does.

I said from jump, months ago, he's gonna be scapegoated. Changing coaches will fix nothing.

Fixing the roster is what matters.

Did their starters play all 48 minutes? 😂

Probably doesn’t make a huge difference in the outcome of the game. But if I’m coaching and have been playing a guy it’s just odd to all of a sudden stop playing him because it’s a must win game.

Anyhow that was a lil thing online we like to call a jokey joke. I don’t want to argue for the next three pages about it, let’s just agree to disagree and move on.

Relax. I'm not worried about Reaves at all.

The point was, the staff felt he hit a wall. (Rookie wall) So he sat a couple nights. And he's played better since that point.

Again, coaches know far more than any of us do. They know every detail. We do not.

I'm only worried about trading Russ and getting 3 players that are under the age of 30 for him.

No point in firing frank but we know he is gone.

Relax. I'm not worried about Reaves at all.

The point was, the staff felt he hit a wall. (Rookie wall) So he sat a couple nights. And he's played better since that point.

Again, coaches know far more than any of us do. They know every detail. We do not.
You got it

Back
Top Bottom