**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

82AADAEE-A32D-47FF-B769-D48176F9BD56.jpeg

This gonna get ugly for Jeanie & Rob etc etc

why the hell would Snyder want to leave a playoff team and players that can work/play together for this mess? prestige and the Laker way??? that left awhile ago.

he played here before? born in LA? had a 4x4 animal style and decided he want that every day? I don't get where these rumors came from.

why the hell would Snyder want to leave a playoff team and players that can work/play together for this mess? prestige and the Laker way??? that left awhile ago.

he played here before? born in LA? had a 4x4 animal style and decided he want that every day? I don't get where these rumors came from.
LA 🐱 > Utah 🐱

I mean I’m less interested in Quin Synder he can’t even fix that situation between Mitchell and Gobert. Enjoy another early playoff exit.

I love how Kevin Ding always throwing jabs at Westbrick every time I see him on Access. Ding been dingin Russ on live TV all season long :lol:

Judging by all the comments from players, there was an obvious stench in the aura of the team since very early.

ridiculous that ownership just gave up on season from such an early time in the season (ie not trading cutting or firing anyone)

This. The Lakers head coaching job isn’t as attractive as Jeanie/Rob etc think it is.

They’re going on their 6th coach since Phil left in 2011. The longest any coach has lasted during that stretch is 3 seasons. Unless there’s some type of guaranteed job security in place and they’re given the necessary autonomy. It’s just not that desirable of a job in its current state.

Outside of the 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons. It’s been a decade of mediocrity and underachieving along with constant roster turnover.

Back
Top Bottom