**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

cfj9m.gif

melo-pray.gif

I'm'a keep it a buck: If I had a player option for $47mil but I knew the fans were disgruntled with me, I wouldn't give 2 heaping, steaming piles of feces. I'm not passing up $47mil.

I'm not saying I hope he stays. I'm saying I understand. 🤣

-foe

I'm'a keep it a buck: If I had a player option for $47mil but I knew the fans were disgruntled with me, I wouldn't give 2 heaping, steaming piles of feces. I'm not passing up $47mil.

I'm not saying I hope he stays. I'm saying I understand. 🤣

-foe

Taking that 47 mil unless another team is telling him they would give him 3 year 80 or 90 deal...but who in thier right mind would do that?

Maybe another team will trade contracts like Randle, Brogdon, Hield for Russ then pay him the full $47M to walk away. That way he can make more money and go to a team of his choosing, and the team who buys him out will save money by trading those contracts

I remember seeing Bazemore just vibing to the performers at timeouts/half time when they came here. I knew he wasn’t sniffing the court, he didn’t even join the huddles most of the time. :lol:

Are we hiring a ****ing JV cheerleader coach? You want a rah rah inspiring coach for NBA LEVEL talent? Russ makes 47 million dollars can't decide if it's a dream of his to be a Laker or not be a Laker, doesn't care if he wins a ring or doesn't win a ring, but THAT MAN needs to be "inspired"? This is a quote from an NBA General ****ing Manager? Jesus ****ing Christ that's ridiculous. ****

We are in great hands...smh

:smh:

This Nunn kid is killing me slowly.....

I would love to see the vets that think "they coulda done more". Name those names. It ain't DJ & Rondo.

It ain't Bron/AD/Russ

Said no young guys.

So, Dwight, Ariza, Ellington, Bradley, Baze, Melo. None of which were good. Not a one.
Melo the closest, he had solid stretches......in Nov and Dec. He was useless 3+ months into the season. (He's 37-38, can't fault him for that, just facts)

Anyone check in on Jason Kidd? Did SuperCoach get his best player hurt in the last game of the season? Naw, that didn't happen did it? Prolly just added gamesmanship for their first round matchup.

Back
Top Bottom