**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

did not like seeing stanley johnson, melo, and lebron smoke damian jones this season. he looked terrible.

I do.

Played great off LeBron, can hit open shots, can hit contested shots, create for others and got a lil showtime to him.

Also didn’t seem effected by the bright lights

Solid player.
he got affected by something midway through the season

son was not the same player once he started messing with that trash rapper.

I've seen the free agent list, def not great

Obviously a lot depends on what they end up doing with the RW contract and other moves but I'm not in favor of having both on the roster.

1 small guard is more than enough, need to get back to having size at every position...easier said than done I know

I've seen the free agent list, def not great

Obviously a lot depends on what they end up doing with the RW contract and other moves but I'm not in favor of having both on the roster.

1 small guard is more than enough, need to get back to having size at every position...easier said than done I know
This is why I am in favor of the Hayward-Oubre return for Westbrick. Roll the dice on two 6'7 swingmen, warts and all.

Do y'all think some of the criticism of the show by players and personnel is maybe due to how accurate the negative portrayals really are? Think about it, when your friends make fun of you, don't you feel that they are creating simplified more one dimensional caricatures of you rather than your true in depth personalities? Yet your friends know you better than anyone else and are just highlighting negative aspects of your personality you might not one to admit or have trouble accepting. I feel like there's more truth to the show than they are willing to admit. Just a thought. Obviously the creators took their creative freedoms for dramatization purposes.

Brad Stevens is running circles around Rob

Using picks to go after White and Theis at the deadline (non sexy big names) that do their job right. Elite coach (again, not a big name former Celtic with ties to ownerships).

Basically built the opposite as the lakers.

Celtics have solid Bigs who excel at their supporting roles. Good combo of vets who have been there (Horford and Theis) and young, emerging all hustle type PF's in Robert & Grant Williams. Ntm all their guards and wings are two-way players.

Celtics are "Built Ford Tough." Lakers, meanwhile, are built.....

Imagine praising the Celtics as a Laker fan. Even if true I could never. Nope.
1650523507042.gif

Back
Top Bottom