**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn.

Monk repeatedly spoke on how he appreciates how we gave him a chance and all that. Hopefully we have that advantage.

Someone gotta tell Jeanie she can have both. She doesn't have to pick one over another like she did last summer.
True

But we have only 1 MLE to give out so sure we can have both but that’s redundant.

Especially if you get scary terry

You’d have Nunn, monk and Scary. And Reaves.

Team 5’7” and shorter I guess

True

But we have only 1 MLE to give out so sure we can have both but that’s redundant.

Especially if you get scary terry

You’d have Nunn, monk and Scary. And Reaves.

Team 5’7” and shorter I guess
If Rozier were to come, then re-signing Monk would be redundant. But the wings in the free agent class suck.

Only bigs that interest me in this class would be Ibaka (is he worth the MLE? No.) and Horford (if he gets waived by the Celtics).

Nah man...

Jeanie needs to put the scouting department to work and get us some young Bigs from the G League or International.

Enough of these old *** C's who cant move for ****.

What's Jay Huff up to?

Just say NO to a LeBron extension! He can no longer carry a bunch of nobodies anymore and his defense is atrocious. Trade him or let him walk next offseason. His salary and Westbrick’s salary coming off the book next summer :pimp:

It's a pretty decent free agent class this year. Just sucks that we have no cap to sign anyone.

We took about 8 of those last year......
Ya my plan is not sign eight minimum fliers for next season like those idiots did last season. I would probably make Ibaka an emergency third string center. Or at most a co-second stringer with someone like Damian Jones depending on match ups.

Back
Top Bottom