**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If you think Javale McGee is good, that's on you.

No, I have zero need or want for Javale on the Lakers.

Hyping up dude for winning rings with Steph, Durant, Klay, Draymond, and Iggy is not really a thing. Kwame would have two rings as well with that group.
Then explain how/why McGee was invited to play in the Olympics and mind you played a significant role protecting that paint?

I'm sure Kwame would've excelled on those 2004 and 2008 Olympic teams eh lol

*shrugs*

Javale’s name got dragged through the mud with Shaq’tin a Fool but he’s a decent role player. Does his job, and seems like a great locker room guy.

Think about some of the centers the Lakers have signed since trading him… Drummond, Gasol, etc and you have to appreciate what he brought to the team

Then explain how/why McGee was invited to play in the Olympics and mind you played a significant role protecting that paint?

I'm sure Kwame would've excelled on those 2004 and 2008 Olympic teams eh lol

*shrugs*

Well, first, multiple guys dropped out, ya know, like Bron, AD, Kyrie, no Chris Paul or Jimmy Butler, etc. Then Love and Beal dropped out as well. Enter.......Javale and Keldon Johnson. :pimp: :lol:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Yes, Javale certainly carried.......Durant, Dame, Tatum, Booker, Bam, LaVine, Dray, Jrue and Middelton to the Gold.

Oh wait, is this where I bring up the fact that he played 4 of the 6 games, for a grand total of 20 minutes? :rofl: :rofl:

4.png

Boy, thank God they had him.

So while you jerkin off about the 2020 Title in which he was a ****in DNP in a 6 game Finals, now you jerkin off over the 20 minutes he played in a 6 game Olympic tournament? I mean, hey, I give you credit, at least he wasn't a DNP for that one too. Thank heavens for that, cuz ya know, that woulda been silly.

But hey, 3 time champ and Olympic Gold. Javale McGee. *thumbs up*

he’s a decent role player.

Exactly. He is that.

Folks talkin stupid with the 3 time Champ and Olympic Medal like he's Larry Bird or some ****.

Oh, they bout to spin now tho. I'm fastenin my seat belt for the spin comin my way now. :lol:

Carried?

Like he's Larry Bird?

That's that black and white thinking. Since we mentioned him, we must be saying he carried the team. There's nothing in between 'not on the team' and 'carried the team', nope, not for black and white thinkers.

Know who didn't even have a chance to carry an Olympic squad? The other guys you said he's right there with. Which Olympic squad was Slava carrying? Let's laugh about Travis Knight for team USA.

I literally have no idea why anyone in here discusses anything with you in here, fr fr.

Carried and Larry Bird were such predictable responses that I sweatergawd I was going to at Bro and tell him "Expect a sarcastic response along the lines of 'Wait now the USA needed him? Not just the Lakers?'" I was wrong, but not by much.

You simply refuse, and I knew it.

He is an Olympic gold medalist. That means something that those other guys you lumped him in with can't say. They didn't have the opportunity to play 4 meaningless games, because THEY WEREN'T PICKED.

Jesus **** an entire squad can't be Kobe & Shaq. Yes, some role players are better than others. McGee is better than Kwame.

Shhhh ain't that hard, cotDAMN.

-foe

With Phil involved, we know for sure the next coach won’t be a Van Gundy :lol:

I won’t rule out Mark Jackson though, Phil always liked those tall point guards

Carried?

Like he's Larry Bird?

That's that black and white thinking. Since we mentioned him, we must be saying he carried the team. There's nothing in between 'not on the team' and 'carried the team', nope, not for black and white thinkers.

Know who didn't even have a chance to carry an Olympic squad? The other guys you said he's right there with. Which Olympic squad was Slava carrying? Let's laugh about Travis Knight for team USA.

I literally have no idea why anyone in here discusses anything with you in here, fr fr.

Carried and Larry Bird were such predictable responses that I sweatergawd I was going to at Bro and tell him "Expect a sarcastic response along the lines of 'Wait now the USA needed him? Not just the Lakers?'" I was wrong, but not by much.

You simply refuse, and I knew it.

He is an Olympic gold medalist. That means something that those other guys you lumped him in with can't say. They didn't have the opportunity to play 4 meaningless games, because THEY WEREN'T PICKED.

Jesus **** an entire squad can't be Kobe & Shaq. Yes, some role players are better than others. McGee is better than Kwame.

Shhhh ain't that hard, cotDAMN.

-foe

Whatever. So Kwame wouldn't have won a Gold Medal on that Olympic team playin 20 minutes in 4 games or if he sat on the Bench during the 2020 Finals. Sure.

You can say it's black and white all you want, you two been jumpin up and down about 3 rings and a Gold for a dude that don't even need to shower after said games, but I forgot the key part, I don't know basketball. I don't randomly choose scrubs to hype up and then get pissed when it gets pointed out. :lol:

No worries tho. CP3, Booker, Ayton, Bridges, the 2 Cams, Crowder, they gon flourish cuz ya know, the 3 time Champ got their backs. :lol: Cuz he sets screens & ****. No other bigs can do those things......

Whatever. So Kwame wouldn't have won a Gold Medal on that Olympic team playin 20 minutes in 4 games or if he sat on the Bench during the 2020 Finals. Sure.

You can say it's black and white all you want, you two been jumpin up and down about 3 rings and a Gold for a dude that don't even need to shower after said games, but I forgot the key part, I don't know basketball. I don't randomly choose scrubs to hype up and then get pissed when it gets pointed out. :lol:

No worries tho. CP3, Booker, Ayton, Bridges, the 2 Cams, Crowder, they gon flourish cuz ya know, the 3 time Champ got their backs. :lol: Cuz he sets screens & ****. No other bigs can do those things......
You're right. :smile:

-foe

Shaq, Kobe, Magic. Elites.

Worthy, Pau, Rice, Eddie. Stars.

Horry, Fisher, Fox, Cooper, KCP. Role guys.

Madsen, Javale, 63 year old Mitch Richmond (young Mitch was a star), Dudley, Adam Morrison. Bench guys.

Biggest Laker scrub was baby joker Robert Sacre.

Samaki hit a buzzer beater 3 before halftime in Game 4 of the 2002 WCF that should not have counted :lol:

No instant replay rule back then to review and overturn those type of shots.

Not enough for SwishBrook. We need Giannis, Middleton and picks for his holiness Mr Trip Dub
I thought of that but we need to earn respect around the league. Giving the bucks a deal they win will give us good karma. Giannis is on the downswing while Westbrook is due for another triple double year.

I hate to beat a dead horse but it's still amazes me how poorly run this franchise is. Phil Jackson is a great coach himself but has proven to make a terrible front office decisions. The Lakers have become an incredibly insular, backwards facing organization. Always looking to the past for answers instead of trying to innovate just hire the best people whether or not they are in the "Laker family" or not.

Well, first, multiple guys dropped out, ya know, like Bron, AD, Kyrie, no Chris Paul or Jimmy Butler, etc. Then Love and Beal dropped out as well. Enter.......Javale and Keldon Johnson. :pimp: :lol:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Yes, Javale certainly carried.......Durant, Dame, Tatum, Booker, Bam, LaVine, Dray, Jrue and Middelton to the Gold.

Oh wait, is this where I bring up the fact that he played 4 of the 6 games, for a grand total of 20 minutes? :rofl: :rofl:

4.png

Boy, thank God they had him.

So while you jerkin off about the 2020 Title in which he was a ****in DNP in a 6 game Finals, now you jerkin off over the 20 minutes he played in a 6 game Olympic tournament? I mean, hey, I give you credit, at least he wasn't a DNP for that one too. Thank heavens for that, cuz ya know, that woulda been silly.

But hey, 3 time champ and Olympic Gold. Javale McGee. *thumbs up*
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Ok bro, you right, Javale sucks,that's why PHX acquired him this year.

Exactly. He is that.

Folks talkin stupid with the 3 time Champ and Olympic Medal like he's Larry Bird or some ****.

Oh, they bout to spin now tho. I'm fastenin my seat belt for the spin comin my way now. :lol:
Stop twisting words to fit your stubborn *** narrative.

NOBODY said McGee was Larry freakin Bird

Lmao

Oh I know he ain't Larry Bird. He's a ring chaser that picked the right teams.

Everybody needs that 11th-12th guy 👍 Sooooo crucial.

Current Suns:
Screenshot_20220503-193514.png

2020 DNP "3rd Ring"
Screenshot_20220503-193652.png

GSW Ring 2:
Screenshot_20220503-193754.png

GSW Ring 1:
Screenshot_20220503-193849.png

And of course, Gold Medal 5 minutes per 66% games.

His own teams. His own coaches. Kerr, Vogel, Monty, Pop.

Vital.

No other bigs could match this kinda contribution. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom