**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

P.Beverley
A.Reaves
L.James
H.Barnes
A.Davis

This is a much better closing lineup than the one Lakers currently have.

Bench would be Hield, Walker, Brown, JTA, Bryant, Jones, Johnson, Gabriel, Christie, Swider

Next year: Beverley's and Barnes' contracts expire as well as a few others. Westbrick is off the books as well, giving the Lakers ample cap space to sign Kyrie as an UFA and re-sign Beverley and Barnes on minimums or mid-levels and bring back a championship caliber squad.
This lineup would be nice if we had 2018 bron

Man trade KD already so we can see wassup with our trades
I think it happens within 10 days. I think this will create conversations and raptors, Celtics and Heat will all start bidding against each other.

Siakim
Trent
3 picks

Would be great haul given crappy situation BK is in

KD is going to Boston watch. Brown is better than Siakam or anyone Miami is willing to give up

Kyrie to LA

KD, Smart, and Tatum vs Bron, Kyrie, and AD

Lakers vs Celtics all over again

buuiq4yfulg91.jpg

Honestly, I really don't like having Kyrie on the team. He's an injury-prone, flaky, malcontent whose eventually eroded every franchise he's been on The idea of giving up assets for a mercurial player who will be an unrestricted free agent next year is scary as well, there's a good chance that we give up first round picks far into the future only to have Kyrie walk away for nothing next offseason.

The Lakers are the only team desperate enough to even touch Kyrie at the stage. Wrap your head around the fact that 2019's the league are willing to say "no" to an all-NBA caliber player. That being said, the Westbrook situation is so toxic and we need to be willing to take a risk because of LeBron's age. I don't think we have a choice if the option is there

Reactions: DLF
Yeah compared to a guy who said he was going to sacrifice his game only to not take any responsibility of how poorly the season was. Get rid of Westbrook for anything

It's a crappy situation all around. Westbrook and Kyrie are the two most toxic players in the league 😂.

At the very least Kyrie is a better player and fits what we're trying to do more but I think many Lakers fans are making it sound like he will cure all of our issues and LeBron will magically keep him in line

It's a crappy situation all around. Westbrook and Kyrie are the two most toxic players in the league 😂.

At the very least Kyrie is a better player and fits what we're trying to do more but I think many Lakers fans are making it sound like he will cure all of our issues and LeBron will magically keep him in line

I think we’re just desperate to get off Russ

Would be surprised if kyrie trade doesn’t happen in next 7 days.

Nets must be a absolutely fed up with the guy. KD too but at least with him they have a mini bidding war between a few teams. The chance of “running it back” is zero for them so no more posturing about bringing them back as a threat

The more kyrie opens his mouth, the lower his value goes. Honestly Russ and 2 second rounders should be the price now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom