**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Here you go buddy

Seee i get why you don’t jump the gun and offer both but if you really want russ gone like y’all say y’all did/do just offer them from the jump.

Also think this is a bluff to get the Nets to pick up the phone again :lol: especially now with KD officially saying “It’s either me or Nash/Marks, You pick Joe”

I can see them either trading them both (either separate or together) or because JT wants to get control of his team keep them and make them sit their contacts out

"Jan. 26, 2020, was the worst day of Vanessa Bryant's life. The county made it much worse," Li said. "They poured salt in an open wound and rubbed it in."

Li played jurors security video of an off-duty sheriff's deputy drinking at a bar showing the photos to the bartender, who shakes his head in dismay. The lawyer then showed an image of the men laughing together later. Li described firefighters looking at the phone photos two weeks later at an awards banquet and showed the jury an animated chart documenting their spread to nearly 30 people.

:frown:

Villanueva :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: get these clowns outta here.

It's time
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_8-11-2022_12-59-39AM.png

Screenshot_20220811-010439_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220811-010458_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Lol gritty telling all of us to stop falling for every report from renown journalists and media personnel (shams, woj, Haynes, Windy….etc etc) yet he believes a report by Kristin Winfield of the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS.

LOL

Winfield been the best local reporter on the Nets this off-season in regards to the Durant/Kyrie news.

Brick has to be routed to a third team like the Pacers/Spurs because the Nets don't want him from all reports.

Still wish CLT would just pick up the phone and do one of the original Rozier/Hayward/Oubre/Plumlee moves.

But, if it means Joe Harris (who should be healthy by now) and/or Buddy coming thru too?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Keep THT (which I'm sure BRK doesn't want anyway) flip him at the deadline with whatever you got left (2nds or a swap) for a wing or disgruntled expiring.

Winfield been the best local reporter on the Nets this off-season in regards to the Durant/Kyrie news.

Brick has to be routed to a third team like the Pacers/Spurs because the Nets don't want him from all reports.

Can’t blame them. Who in their right mind would want BrickBrick?

Lol gritty telling all of us to stop falling for every report from renown journalists and media personnel (shams, woj, Haynes, Windy….etc etc) yet he believes a report by Kristin Winfield of the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS.

LOL
Rent free.

I still don’t believe every silly rumor that gets posted online. I just thought it was funny that someone posted Rob would offer less and I had just come across a post saying they would offer more.

Nice try buddy. I posted the link just for you otherwise I wouldn’t have wasted my time.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Rent free.

I still don’t believe every silly rumor that gets posted online. I just thought it was funny that someone posted Rob would offer less and I had just come across a post saying they would offer more.

Nice try buddy. I posted the link just for you otherwise I wouldn’t have wasted my time.
I heard Rob offered 3 firsts now.

If a third team is going to be involved, then Rob gonna have to send three draft picks - 2 FRP's to BKN for Kyrie and a second rounder to the third team for taking Westbrick

Anyone who has a problem with this is goofy fr fr.

-foe

Sorry, but I disagree.

We gettin a league wide Kareem logo on every court when he goes?
MJ?
Magic?
Kobe?
Bron?
Jerry West?.................ok this one made me laugh.

Retire 6, fine. No prob with me.

But bump all this other league wide patches and logos & ****. Kobe died tragically with his little girl and the NBA rolled the ball out 2 days later. Bill lived a full *** life and died peacefully as an elder and we changin every court/uniform in the game? :smh:

🙄 the league is bigger than lakers celtics...big cornball if the league honoring one of the greatest, most important americans/human beings bothers you i cant roll my eyes harder at this pathetic

Most important Americans......?

So, Kareem doesn't factor in that? MJ/Bron don't factor in that, cuz they didn't play in the 60's, before TV?

Back
Top Bottom