**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wondering why we didn’t see Rui...

Just interesting that there is no rhyme or reason when guys come in and out of a game.

Only one that seems to have a set rotation is Bron.

Everyone else is just random.

Lakers fans saying "we don't rebound" when the Lakers' own great big man center AD himself already had 14 boards. Lol

Meanwhilw NO's bigs Larry Nance and Valanciunas combined for 23 boards to nullify AD's numbers. :lol:

Who's helping AD defend the paint? LOL

If this team don't acquire another defensive big man, this team ain't even winning the play in

Troy hit a couple 3s early to mid 4th so I'm not mad there.

But no minutes for Rui last quarter and a half?

Schroder and Bev got cookt and made dumb mistake after dumb mistake.

Come on Ham.

AD defensive effort at times is flat out terrible too. Going back to last season, he was the only one at times really giving effort and I know he'd get frustrated. But this season? he will legit jog back and give up layups. Won't contest at times, even on smaller guys. It's like he's on the Bron energy conservation plan already.

Lakers fans saying "we don't rebound" when the Lakers' own great big man center AD himself already had 14 boards. Lol

Meanwhilw NO's bigs Larry Nance and Valanciunas combined for 23 boards to nullify AD's numbers. :lol:

Who's helping AD defend the paint? LOL

If this team don't acquire another defensive big man, this team ain't even winning the play in
man you gotta quit this **** already. we arent getting another ******* "big man" if we did he'd be getting dnp's just like damian jones is.

t bryant got 3 ******* minutes tonight

maybe you should be a timberwolves fan

man you gotta quit this **** already. we arent getting another ****ing "big man" if we did he'd be getting dnp's just like damian jones is.

t bryant got 3 ****ing minutes tonight

maybe you should be a timberwolves fan
Hahaha. Umm, No.

What's our record?

Definition of insanity is keep doing the same damb xxxx and expecting different results

You wanna win a chip or be mediocre?

Have the Lakers won a chip with AD at center full time? Or did the Big Disabled have some help defending the paint 3 years ago?

Maybe you missed the championship season

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Times like this is where actual coaching is needed. Cant believe he let pat bev get cooked in crunch time. Rui aint that slow. He should be in there to match up the pels youth and length.

Another game we were in control of and let get away.

Solid first half, Bron was Bronning, AD looked great... and then
- AD started making his way to the perimeter more.
- Ingram heated tf up.

Even without Russy closing, we'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

We are what our record is. These games where we were in control for 85% of the game and then fumbled the bag, even if we won those games, there's no guarantee we would have still won all of the games that we've won.

We are what our record is.

We're unserious.

Absolutely agree.

I just don't agree with anyone who thinks it's a lock, or even likely. Highly unlikely methinks.
Definitely not a lock

Other team's can and will place much better offers and there's little to no confidence in Pelinka being savvy enough to orchestrate/engineer a deal where he has to convince one to two other teams to take Westbrook off the Lakers hands cause BKN don't want a Brick

Naw this aint on AD. Dude gave us 34/14 on his 4th game back? Not on Bron either. Its on the coach and effort on everyone else on defense. How you gonna let BI get his way all game when he missed how many damn weeks

How you gonna let BI get his way all game when he missed how many damn weeks
Great question

Because the Lakers are dumb.

Let me explain.

Because the Lakers RELY ON AD AS THEIR ONLY BIG Man, AD has to guard Valanciunis or Nance FULL TIME.

Now imagine if the Lakers had SOMEONE LIKE 2019 Javale or Dwight who can guard a center but still be effective enough on switching multiple positions on d and defending the paint....

This means AD can slide to PF and now guard BI, which ultimately would make life miserable for Ingram hence Ingram would likely NOT get to his spots at will like he did tonight

But it's #rocketscience ya know lol

Lakers will NEVER win another ring if they got Always Disabled playing the 5 all by his lonesome. He will get worn down guaranteed.

“LeBron James very much wants Kyrie there. The Lakers have the assets to get this done if they want.”

I'd take Ben ******* Simmons back in a Kyrie deal just so I don't have to see Rust, Pat Bev or Schroder close games anymore.

Would 100% want Kyrie on the squad but the i realize the insane amount of *****ing & complaining this fanbase will have once Kyrie says something they don't like. Two years of constant *****ing & whining about Russ.... only to go to more years of lame Flat earth/covid jokes :smh:

These Dudes better off just trying to get a bunch of solid role players for Russ

Back
Top Bottom