**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gotta be tough and exhausting finding a new person to blame after every Laker loss 😂

Just came out of a Twitter space where people are complaining that Russ closed the other night and Ham didn’t put him in today. Discourse at an all time low…

Another game we were in control of and let get away.

Solid first half, Bron was Bronning, AD looked great... and then
- AD started making his way to the perimeter more.
- Ingram heated tf up.

Even without Russy closing, we'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

We are what our record is. These games where we were in control for 85% of the game and then fumbled the bag, even if we won those games, there's no guarantee we would have still won all of the games that we've won.

We are what our record is.

We're unserious.
Or

We were never in control. We were lucky to be up and our TRUE self came out.

Maybe the Pels “let us up early but reality set in and better team won”

I use to think “man we let so many slip away”

Nah. We are who are. These “slip away” games are what’s SUPPOSE to happen when you have this team and make such decisions

Cannot wait til Woj tweets “kyrie to the clippers” and “lakers stay idle at the deadline”

This team deserves it all. Hope rob gets another extension and Linda Rambis is made VP of orgy relations

Sounds good on paper, but when you’re really in the trenches I doubt most coaches are going to throw a rookie into the fire during a game they really need to win.

At the end of the day the players who played needed to be better, but they weren’t so they lost.

Only watched the highlights (will watch the full game tomorrow) but BI might be one of the wing match ups that AD needs to be deployed on. Troy Brown Jr is 6'7 but BI was shooting over him like a tiny guard.

If the clippers take kyrie without giving up 3 key pieces on their squad besides PG. SMH lakers

If the clippers take kyrie without giving up 3 key pieces on their squad besides PG. SMH lakers
066AB557-7B5C-4437-87EC-E0CF3EA62728.jpeg

He won't resign with the Clippers, that's like KD and Harden all over again except worse because Kyrie has no relationship with Kawhi.

Losing to a team with a long losing streak is so Lakers. Damn, I should’ve put money on the Pels
I suck at PhotoShop and that kind of thing, but I've wanted to make an advertisement for years. You know those ads that have 2 or 3 black & white pics of something goofy that shows why you need the product along with 2 or 3 questions in contrasting bright colors?

Goofy Laker pics in b/w.

"Is your main star in a slump?"
"Is your team on a woeful losing streak?"
"Do you have a role player who could really use a huge breakout game?"
"COME PLAY THE LAKERS!"

Kyrie got atleast 4 more elite years in him tho. This where teams bout to mess up. Kyrie is 30 :lol:

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom