**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If these idiots trade them picks for Gary Trent jr....smh

This front office is really testing my patience.

How stupid can you be....

It had to be a 3+ team trade. Nets (KD) have said they ain't want Rust since last summer. Past week we've seen reports of SAS and UTA still talking to the Lakers. Guess it was standalone trades for Rust. ****.

Gimme FVV/GTJ/Boucher before the Clippers swoop in and get one of em.

Lakers F.O not morgaging the next 10 years of the franchise to keep Bron Happy>>>

i've liked the patience they showed thus far, all this changes if they end up wasting the two first on a platter of role players :smh:

htgehflo8hga1.jpg

giphy.gif

Kyrie and Luka wont work. Nobody to play defense.
But watch, they're both amazing ball handlers, scorers, and passers, so the mixtape is about to be off the charts. Aaaaaaaaand that's when folks in HERE are going to be like 'And we didn't want this guy?'

They'll be losing 137-128 in the 3rd. 😂

I hate Rob & Jeannie, but...
The Nets weren't interested in Brick and the picks and clearly wanted to get rid of Kyrie asap.

I don't think there was anything Pelinka could've realistically done.
🗣THAT PART!!!

I had a feeling Pelinka wouldn't be able to get a 3rd or 4th team involved to orchestrate a deal that would send the Nets pieces it could use to remain competitive this year and beyond. Too many hurdles to overcome.

I think the best deal Rob has on the table right now is the Spurs package and he'd have to give up two FRP's just to get Poeltl, Richardson, and McDermott.

I don't think Rob pulls the trigger so Lakers gonna be stuck having fun the rest of the season with Brick and Boogie Cousins.

They got 1 first round pick in 29 from a Mavs team that will have Luka in his prime.

Or

A 27 and 29 first from LA when Bron/AD would be long gone.

Let's not "there's nothing Rob could have done" bs. Yes, there was.

They wanted players to compete with KD now. And Dallas offered players that can help. Only way a deal was getting done with us was a 3rd team supplementing.

BTW i get that Gary Trent is a good Shooter, but why are people so focused on him ? he's a Thin 6'5 guard who is a mediocre playmaker & can't guard any of the big wings. Lonnie Walker is giving us 80=90% of his production for a quarter of the price

They got 1 first round pick in 29 from a Mavs team that will have Luka in his prime.

Or

A 27 and 29 first from LA when Bron/AD would be long gone.

Let's not "there's nothing Rob could have done" bs. Yes, there was.
Is Luka signed thru 2029?

Back
Top Bottom