**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Breaks the record and immediately ankle problems show up 👀🎣🐟 he better sit out the ASG to then.

Team is pretty loaded so maybe they just roll the dice on a project for next season like Wenyen was last season.

Caruso is the perfect guard to put next to D’lo. Ham needs to start then together next game

Oops, sorry wrong timeline

aWY.gif

:emoji_middle_finger:

13th seeds don't usually have luck with vet buyouts. :frown:

And yea, Bron looked GREAT getting to that record, and literally disappeared since. :smh:

We don't have games to giveaway anymore and with Pels, Jazz, Wolves, Warriors all weakend, and the Blazers just aren't good. He better be 10000% when he gets back. If he sits a month over this ****......... :stoneface:

Just pretend it's Russy sitting out with a sudden hamstring injury immediately after being told he's coming off the bench. See? All good.

Russ did a lot of things bad but he showed up to work pretty much every game.

Russ did a lot of things bad but he showed up to work pretty much every game.
It's that 'pretty much' part that I'm highlighting to make my point.

So he gets MVPs and averages triple double seasons and then shows up to work 'pretty much' every day? Meaning sometimes he doesn't? 👀🎣🐟

Like if you would have told me 2 weeks ago "I can see into the future and when we play the Warriors, in the Bay, Lebron is not going to play, we won't have Westbrook, and AD is going to look disinterested at certain times in the game," my immediate and automatic response would have been "Oh, so we got blown out. Cool."

And yet... no. 🔥

Did we seriously change the entire team dynamic in one week? 👀

Crazy...but it seems like it.

That bench unit that grabbed the lead was something we haven't seen from the Lakers in a long time.

Crazy what happens when your bench isn't just a bunch of vet min guys.

I hope and pray that don't do anything for Kyrie in the summer. Big 3's just don't work.

Can't wait til the NBA Finals when we'll have Mo Bamba neutralizing Brook Lopez and AD will be going at Giannis for the full 48 forcing Giannis to have to guard AD.

We don't have games to giveaway anymore and with Pels, Jazz, Wolves, Warriors all weakend, and the Blazers just aren't good. He better be 10000% when he gets back. If he sits a month over this ****......... :stoneface:

Maybe it’s just me. And having watched the Wolves all season, but they will drop a lot of games.

Pelicans, Timberwolves, Thunder, Jazz, Blazers are all teams I think the Lakers pass.

what’s our record again with Lebron and AD in the line up? I believe we’re under .500

I laughed when Dlo said “Lebron and AD….obviously those two work”.

what’s our record again with Lebron and AD in the line up? I believe we’re under .500

I laughed when Dlo said “Lebron and AD….obviously those two work”.

Outside of 2020 we've been average or worse even with both of them in the lineup which is absurd.

When the other three players should be out of the league or at the very end of the bench, it makes sense.

Once we get a glimmer of hope, LeBron gets hurt. With our luck as soon as LeBron comes back from injury, AD will miss time with injury again.

I will be angry if LeBron misses The final four games before the All-Star break but goes out there and plays for 20 minutes in the All-Star game.

Back
Top Bottom