**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

you are not getting a haul for ad.

how many games has he missed since hes been here?

teams were inquiring and lakers probably listened and everyone was lowballing them which was probably why ad was butt hurt on lebrons special day

All we need is one team.

Sac gave up Halliburton for sabonis

We need to find the next Sac

Man listening to 710...

We ain't making the play in. Unless these boys go on a 5 game win streak after the break, we are just wasting time.

you are not getting a haul for ad.

how many games has he missed since hes been here?

teams were inquiring and lakers probably listened and everyone was lowballing them which was probably why ad was butt hurt on lebrons special day

Jae Crowder went for 5 2nd round picks we can get at least 3 (2 outright picks and a swap) and an all star for AD even with him being Mr. Glass.

We'll see how Bron feels if and when he inevitably gets hurt again, and quite frankly they should be operating independently of what Bron does or does not want at this stage. He's about to be 40 years old and despite how great he is individually, it hasn't translated to winning on the floor.

we are only 2 games back so there is still a good chance of making the play in

We've also lost to every team that's right in front of us within the last 2 weeks except GS. They have to string together a 5 game win streak as Pac, said otherwise get ready for Cancun.

I’m sick of relying on “must win” mentality

I have zero expectations tonight

Should’ve traded A-DNP the day after the Gobert trade when the market was all crazy

If I'm Memphis, you flame out of the playoffs this year and you better be looking at AD. I'll take JJJ/Clarke whoever and some picks.
AD can get them over the hump

Same with Thunder. SGA + AD with Chet etc. They have a ton of FRP's they can give up. And we can get Muscala back #Family

Bulls needs to shake things up too, AD's a hometown kid.

28f06313-f3ca-464f-8398-1c1eb0633443_text.gif

9um2hyc40hia1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom