**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Third straight year we are asking “what’s wrong with AD?” “He needs to do this or that and he’ll be great”

it’s no longer fun being a fan of the team. Obviously I hope for change and hope we make a run with this team but if this goes as I predict it will, I gladly look towards the summer of trading our one or both stars. Make it fun again. Ain’t like we winning **** with these guys anyways.

Woj says Kyrie is more likely than not to stay with the Mavs considering what they gave up for him and the Lakers will keep D'Lo.

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Investing 25+ million into Ratsull going forward

2017_07_07_19_54_41.gif

You know you complained about how people treat athletes and you still call the guy “Ratsull” is hypocritical right?

You know you complained about how people treat athletes and you still call the guy “Ratsull” is hypocritical right?

Hypocritical would be your exodus from fandom of the squad and in turn and come crawling back just because dude is back. My point was about the organization ****ting on players after they leave which isn't a good look.

Hypocritical would be your exodus from fandom of the squad and in turn and come crawling back just because dude is back. My point was about the organization ****ting on players after they leave which isn't a good look.

I’m actually still not a fan of the Lakers. :lol:

I root for a guy that I have mutual acquaintances with and has been a really nice guy to my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
$20M would be ideal. $22-25M is probably the market rate. Anything more is salary ballast for a trade down the road. :lol:

It’s probably tied to what FVV makes.

The market isn’t deep. It’s Kyrie who will get his contract from the Mavs.
Then FVV and DLo

After that large gap to Westbrook and Schroder who will get $8-12mil I guess.

If FVV struggles to find $20mil, that’s where DLo is. If FVV gets over $25mil, that’s probably where DLo gets.

$20M would be ideal. $22-25M is probably the market rate. Anything more is salary ballast for a trade down the road. :lol:

18-20 is more than fair for a pseudo 3rd/4th option. I'm just worried if they do him AND Rui, I don't like that going forward. I'd bring back Reaves for sure and Vanderbilt looks like a good piece as well.

It’s probably tied to what FVV makes.

The market isn’t deep. It’s Kyrie who will get his contract from the Mavs.
Then FVV and DLo

After that large gap to Westbrook and Schroder who will get $8-12mil I guess.

If FVV struggles to find $20mil, that’s where DLo is. If FVV gets over $25mil, that’s probably where DLo gets.
Me thinks FVV will get $25-30M.
18-20 is more than fair for a pseudo 3rd/4th option. I'm just worried if they do him AND Rui, I don't like that going forward. I'd bring back Reaves for sure and Vanderbilt looks like a good piece as well.
We'll see how he ends the season, but Rui is interesting to me. He might get the Kuz contract.

We could def get what would be considered a haul for AD in this NBA economy, it's just the question would they ever pull the trigger.

We could def get what would be considered a haul for AD in this NBA economy, it's just the question would they ever pull the trigger.

We should keep him and go into next season saying “THIS will be the year AD stays healthy”. What can possibly go wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom